WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wanted a Guinness earlier but I decided to behave and not buy one. Cannot always drink after a ****ty day, especially when ****ty days are becoming the rule and not the exception.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I remember when wpc made an article about this fam made video and made me think if only msft made ads like these

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some excitement this morning... Train driver missed my station. Guess he was thinking of other things... Thankfully he was able to reverse into the station otherwise it would have been some extra travel...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Some excitement this morning... Train driver missed my station. Guess he was thinking of other things... Thankfully he was able to reverse into the station otherwise it would have been some extra travel...
Yikes! Was your train driver drinking or just hung over?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yikes! Was your train driver drinking or just hung over?

We don't know. Maybe had a nap? The train leaves fairly early and it's an all stop from one end of the line to the other. It's a long journey.

I'm pretty confident that he didn't stop the train either. It felt like a controlled stop from the emergency systems as he went through a red light at the platform.

It's an interesting way to start the day... I've had days when I felt like not stopping but I don't expect the train driver to not stop. LOL!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'd take that right now. What did they give you...quaaludes? Xanax? Valium? Percocet? Oxycotin?

Or was it something actually for the flu?

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

I'm taking a load of ibuprofen/Lemsip stuff just to try to help me breathe atm - lack of oxygen to the brain should explain my lack of any ability to make a whole load of sense :wink:

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

I'm taking a load of ibuprofen/Lemsip stuff just to try to help me breathe atm - lack of oxygen to the brain should explain my lack of any ability to make a whole load of sense :wink:

I'm on ibuprofen right now as well. Got inflamed tendons. Was trying to sign something yesterday and it was painful. Not only that but I kept losing grip of the pen while trying to control the aching.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Trying out this Priv keyboard. Very interesting so far.

Took off how they had the on screen suggest words as it was too busy looking. Otherwise, I'm liking it so far. Feels like I'm making less mistakes on this than the Google keyboard I was using for eons. I've always liked RIM's (yes, I still call it that) keyboards.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

Is the Priv a good all around phone? Me personally isn't a fan of the keyboard but that probably has to do with being on a touch screen keyboard for so long.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Is the Priv a good all around phone? Me personally isn't a fan of the keyboard but that probably has to do with being on a touch screen keyboard for so long.

It's not a phone for all, that's for sure. I like what they've done with the on screen keyboard, and if you've ever used a physical keyboard from them, you know it's always top notch.

Honestly, if I were just buying a phone and needed something mostly for work, with good security and could take good enough pictures and wanted to be different, I'd buy one at the right price.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes I wish my train ride was longer so I can get a good nap. When you transfer as much as I do, there's no time for sleep.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

A friend just got a Galaxy S6, very, very nice phone, such a premium feel to it, alltough i was a bit concerned if i would accidentaly drop it and brake that glass on the back.

I'm really looking forward to Lumia 950 just to see how would it compete with S6 in camera qualtiy, cause i haven't seen better than this one yet.
Hadn't played with it for too long, but i think that 1020's camera is the closest to it.

I really liked the phone itselft, but, for me, android is such a painful experience. So, if i'd ever get a chance to choose between S6 and a L950, i'd go for the Lumia.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

A friend just got a Galaxy S6, very, very nice phone, such a premium feel to it, alltough i was a bit concerned if i would accidentaly drop it and brake that glass on the back.

I'm really looking forward to Lumia 950 just to see how would it compete with S6 in camera qualtiy, cause i haven't seen better than this one yet.
Hadn't played with it for too long, but i think that 1020's camera is the closest to it.

I really liked the phone itselft, but, for me, android is such a painful experience. So, if i'd ever get a chance to choose between S6 and a L950, i'd go for the Lumia.
A friend of mine has an S6. When she first got it she didn't have a case. I felt it was extremely slippery and also felt afraid I'd drop it. She has a case for it now, so it's easier to hold.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786