WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Physics is great :D

So last night i was preparing to go to bed, and was going through some pictures on my phone and i stumbled upon physics assignments (how should i call them? you know what i mean) and i was like, it won't hurt if i try.
So i ended up practising for 1 and a half hour, and i got it all, pretty much.

Done the exam, 90% correct i believe, waiting for the results next week.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So last night i was preparing to go to bed, and was going through some pictures on my phone and i stumbled upon physics assignments (how should i call them? you know what i mean) and i was like, it won't hurt if i try.
So i ended up practising for 1 and a half hour, and i got it all, pretty much.

Done the exam, 90% correct i believe, waiting for the results next week.
See, that's the thing with physics, if you understand it there is not much to learn :)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

The analogy applies to you and girls as well...you ask for her number and she inputs it on your Lumia the first time around

Well if he was here that would be actually a very positive thing. Ad far as i've noticed, girls that i hang with and those who i'd like to spend more time with, are actually liking my 640, and every time i put it out they grab it and play with it for a while, many of them said they liked the size of it, not too big but yet not too small.

I guess my 640 will get me girlfriend before those biceps.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

See, that's the thing with physics, if you understand it there is not much to learn :)

Well, once upon a time i was one of the best in my school as far as physics concerned. Then, as usual, i got bored with it and now i'm strugling to get a B, even though i still get everything we do on class, but, man i'm lazy.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Sony, Sony...you always make me shake my head. Still, it is better to have you and HTC around...heaven knows we need more choices these days.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, for folks following the Chair Sheen saga, it highlights one very important thing...the topic of disclosure that many HIV+ folks struggle with. No easy answers on that one.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm wondering if I am indeed Hong the same Price keyboard on my Z3 that I installed this morning on the moto maxx. It doesn't feel as precise. We'll see if it just me, the keyboard itself, or the fact it isn't jiving ging well on Sony hardware.

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

So I'm wondering if I am indeed Hong the same Price keyboard on my Z3 that I installed this morning on the moto maxx. It doesn't feel as precise. We'll see if it just me, the keyboard itself, or the fact it isn't jiving ging well on Sony hardware.

Posted via Xperia Z3

What did you just posted? Ha ha

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Posted via Xperia Z3
Which keyboard is this? This is damnyouautocorrect worthy! 😁

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well if he was here that would be actually a very positive thing. Ad far as i've noticed, girls that i hang with and those who i'd like to spend more time with, are actually liking my 640, and every time i put it out they grab it and play with it for a while, many of them said they liked the size of it, not too big but yet not too small.

I guess my 640 will get me girlfriend before those biceps.

I was going to say that's what she said

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got these today...they sound great. I did prefer the Coloud but they hurt my ears and my head so I ended up sending them back.
uploadfromtaptalk1447916351374.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like tomorrow we are starting object orientated in my programming class . Not looking forward to the homework Ima get :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb