WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Because you want to preserve it in original state or you don't like Windows 10?

AZ, I don't like the fact hardware wise the phone lacks the bands I use and the fact that the battery is straight up excrement.

Software wise, Windows 10 is...meh for me. There's a lot to like, but nothing to get excited over. The uniqueness of the platform is gone, in my opinion.

950 XL looks nice, feels nice but isn't exciting to me. I want to see the 950, but I'm not holding out hope.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Just upgraded to 10586 from the slow ring. Things are noticably different. Fonts are larger for sure and it's more fluid as i can see.
Gotta hard reset it for that max experience. So far so good.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Driving in snow is fun...

Just be careful. Not to sound like a worrier but I know what happens to drivers who don't drive to the weather all too well.
Yeah I know, I will probably drive a bit slow and keep a bit bigger safety distance :)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Man this 10586 is fast. I can believe it, it's almost as fast as 8.1, few bugs and glitches to be fixed and that's it.
Only if I could remember all the apps I had installed previously. Oh, is anyone missing a Tubecast in the store? I can't find it anywhere.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Any good food spots there yet?

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
I've posted two in the eats thread already. One was a pie shop the other was cafe on the beach (I'm going to be living near the sea after all) :)

What's great about where we're going is that it's a good mixture of independents and chains. We got the whole lot within a short distance of where we live. It's almost like living in London but not as upmarket.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So we have visitors coming on Sunday. I have the week off as well. Posting will be light from me.

If you're at all interested you'll probably see some pics on my Instagram feed of where I went.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man this 10586 is fast. I can believe it, it's almost as fast as 8.1, few bugs and glitches to be fixed and that's it.
Only if I could remember all the apps I had installed previously. Oh, is anyone missing a Tubecast in the store? I can't find it anywhere.

It is fast as 8.1 on my 830 :) a lot less resuming

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Just upgraded to 10586 from the slow ring. Things are noticably different. Fonts are larger for sure and it's more fluid as i can see.
Gotta hard reset it for that max experience. So far so good.

Never did I hard reset from various builds.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

._. Well in my case using my 830 on 8.1 and 10, I see alot less resuming on core apps running 10. That's Just in my case

That's because Windows 10 terminates apps more frequently than Windows 8.1.

"Resuming" occurs when apps exit suspended mode and is in focus.

Windows 10 load apps faster due to .Net Native mode and is faster than apps leaving suspended state.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just bought a OnePlus X with case and tempered glass screen protector. No unboxing pictures though as everything is going directly to NY to be hand carried overseas to my brother.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's because Windows 10 terminates apps more frequently than Windows 8.1.

"Resuming" occurs when apps exit suspended mode and is in focus.

Windows 10 load apps faster due to .Net Native mode and is faster than apps leaving suspended state.

So in other words Windows 10 is more optimized. All I know Windows 10 is good on my 830

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786