WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

atlantisbRe

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What a annoying morning.
I'm back from hairdresser and sopping. Wet conditions all day and tomorrow they announce snowing. 😞

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

What a annoying morning.
I'm back from hairdresser and sopping. Wet conditions all day and tomorrow they announce snowing. 😞

Seher Banja Luka sav u snijegu :d
Well good for you, i hope we'll get some snow here too. I'm kinda sick of sun and all that warm/hot weather.

And wet conditions you say? Now why don't i believe that, hahah. If you know what i mean :D

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So all the sudden my phone started acting wecky. Lags so much on typing, can't open majority of apps, takes ages to type the pin and unlock the phone, camera works every third time. Tried every possible restart, did soft reset like 15 times, but, nothing helps.
Guess i'll have to hars reset it again, damn!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...I played with the 950 today.

I've got mixed feelings about it. The summary version I wished they had launched this a year ago in the current package they have. I don't think this was worth the wait.

Both the 950 and the 950XL have a Nexus 5 feel to it based on their design. I do hope the third party cases make it more personal, but they both feel functional. Which is fine by me, I suppose...but doesn't look as well. Honestly, I picked up the 950 and initially thought it was a 640. If I didn't see what the back was to look like, I'd have ignored it.

Well, I hope it sells, but I wasn't as impressed as I'd hoped to be from an engineering perspective, MSFT hit a home run. They packed a lot of good tech in a lightweight chassis. It is very impressive. Still, I wish it had some personality like the 925 or even the 920. Hell, even the 930 which is a bit bland has more personality than the 950, to me.

But, it is early days yet. I hope I'm proven wrong. Still, I will pass for now. Maybe if they get cheaper, I would take the chance. Based on What I saw though, these phones would have been more on the money in the $479 and $550 bracket.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven