WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have to say that Windows 10 on PC is not impressing me much. Every time I have updates it slows my PC down. It's very frustrating.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Happy Thanksgiving to all the US people. Speaking of Thanksgiving, the older you get the less excited you can become - especially if you're the one in the kitchen cooking...like me today...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like how the new 3rd party cases for the 950 look. Phone looks a lot better with the leather ones...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks... Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't think I mentioned it yet in this thread, (Stephen and Laura already know) but I got my new phone. I decided to go with the iPhone 6S Plus 128GB. I'll still have my 1520 to keep up with Windows 10 Mobile and all, but the 6S Plus will be my primary for at least the next year or so. I've decided to pass on the 950/950XL as they don't really offer much more to me than my 1520 can already do. I'm going to wait and see how the x86 Intel phones pan out, and how Win10 Mobile progresses. In the meantime, I have a phone that is WICKED fast... and OMG I have Apps!!!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Imagine my hype, when just 5 minutes ago, when i came from the gym, connected my phone to wifi, and soon got the notification that glance is updated. Well, it ended very quickly. For some reason, when i open Glance screen in settings it shows that everything is there, but when i try to edit and change something it all goes away, seriously, it just goes black.
Guess i'll have to wait a bit longer till i get my glance back.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Imagine my hype, when just 5 minutes ago, when i came from the gym, connected my phone to wifi, and soon got the notification that glance is updated. Well, it ended very quickly. For some reason, when i open Glance screen in settings it shows that everything is there, but when i try to edit and change something it all goes away, seriously, it just goes black.
Guess i'll have to wait a bit longer till i get my glance back.

Have you restarted your phone ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos