WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Here's my Moto X Pure Edition.
555fc7eba540db7ec0a4d4e223f39ed5.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm liking what I'm seeing with the reviews for the 950 and 950XL. But...I'm very gunshy and plan to wait until the platforms attracts more people. I like a lot of what's I see, but after all the ups and downs since windows 2003 SE, I'm fine with waiting to see how the platform evolves.

I'm curious to see how Windows 10 runs on older hardware.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm liking what I'm seeing with the reviews for the 950 and 950XL. But...I'm very gunshy and plan to wait until the platforms attracts more people. I like a lot of what's I see, but after all the ups and downs since windows 2003 SE, I'm fine with waiting to see how the platform evolves.

I'm curious to see how Windows 10 runs on older hardware.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
Like a 636? Not better than 8.1

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Apparently I got a higher than average score with my 6S Plus. Oh, mine has the TSMC chip btw.

image.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Like a 636? Not better than 8.1

What I meant was how an official updated build would feel. I honestly don't expect things to be too much different from what we've seen in the insider program so far, but we won't know for sure until the official update goes live.

Again, I like what I see...I can easily see myself going to a dressy event with my silver Citizen's Eco Drive and a 950, where I know I'll need to take pictures. But as a true daily driver? A tougher sell...not because it cannot do the job, but because some of the few apps I use aren't on the platform for various reasons.

While I could get away with a 950 + my Z3 Tablet Compact, the Band 2 still lacks the support I'd need to mirror the convenience fully of Android Wear for my needs.

That's the thing...I still feel like this is another round of beta testing in WP 10, like the other versions before it.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

Nice! I also did the basemark OS II test and was both disappointed and not surprised at the same time. The iPhone 6S Plus & Moto X Pure results blows my phone to a different world or something sheesh, I tried to do a retest and it ended up freezing on CPU multi-core test for awhile, so I did a reboot the hard way. I blame the results on the "age" of the phone and some of the recent defects it's been having.
uploadfromtaptalk1448691187130.jpg

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Nice! I also did the basemark OS II test and was both disappointed and not surprised at the same time. The iPhone 6S Plus & Moto X Pure results blows my phone to a different world or something sheesh, I tried to do a retest and it ended up freezing on CPU multi-core test for awhile, so I did a reboot the hard way. I blame the results on the age of the phone and some of the recent defects it's been having.
View attachment 117589
Which device do you have?

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

Originally Posted by Josiah23
Nice! I also did the basemark OS II test and was both disappointed and not surprised at the same time. The iPhone 6S Plus & Moto X Pure results blows my phone to a different world or something sheesh, I tried to do a retest and it ended up freezing on CPU multi-core test for awhile, so I did a reboot the hard way. I blame the results on the age of the phone and some of the recent defects it's been having.
attachment.php
Which device do you have?

Still using the S5

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Working fine on my 1520 with build 10586 though I'm getting an error downloading the latest update for Glance in the Store.

Well i got the update few days ago and downloaded succesfuly. Before that when i open Glance in settings screen would just go blank, now that's partially fixed. There are settings for managing glance there but if try to edit any of it, screen goes blank again.
My phone kinda looks liveless without the glance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte