WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, in Bosnia, there are no discounts of any sort. Wheter in the actual stores nor online.
Is that a good or a bad thing i wonder?

Don't know really. I didn't buy anything anyway.

I was being a bit sarcastic because of the chaos that normally happens in the US and how different it is here. Except last year it was a bit chaotic.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
So my dad bought another junk PC that can't do more than surfing the web and executing apps like CCleaner.
And as usual he had me install him a Google Earth, and he's been playing with it for almost one hour now. It wouldn't be weird to me if he would go and explore some great cities or some cool, exotic nature sites, but instead of that he's sneaking around our neighbourd and calling me every five minutes to show me what he had just discovered.

Can't wait for monday to go to school.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see the British decided to go the cyber Monday route. Guess y'all aren't thug enough go fight it out in the stores...lol

Smart move. If you aren't tough enough (or are more civil) than to trample a store clerk to death or to shoot a cop, then don't do it...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
LOL!

It was quite amusing watching the news. At one place there was one guy standing out front of a store. Others opened to no one.

Last year we had some similar issues to the US (the UK's first one) but this year everyone seemed to go for online instead. Last year were some very un-British scenes.

Saying that, the deals were nothing special. Well to me anyway. I'm not really in the market for gadgets at this moment and the stuff I need to buy I can't. So it was overall very anticlimactic.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
LOL!

It was quite amusing watching the news. At one place there was one guy standing out front of a store. Others opened to no one.

Last year we had some similar issues to the US (the UK's first one) but this year everyone seemed to go for online instead. Last year were some very un-British scenes.

Saying that, the deals were nothing special. Well to me anyway. I'm not really in the market for gadgets at this moment and the stuff I need to buy I can't. So it was overall very anticlimactic.

Well, if you're not tough here in 'Murica, some people don't want you. Here's another example:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-telling-customer-not-smoke-article-1.2448687

Last edited:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Some headphone manufacturers will be mad. I'll be happy if they pull this off. Their standard for 3.5mm jacks are an asspain...

We've been using the port on the iPod to derive the analog signal so I'm pretty optimistic adapters will be available, or just buy the current dock.

Except that there's a licence that Apple requires, I believe.

Only those made for Apple products will be affected. The hardcore head-fi world wouldn't care.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We've been using the port on the iPod to derive the analog signal so I'm pretty optimistic adapters will be available, or just buy the current dock.

Except that there's a licence that Apple requires, I believe.

Only those made for Apple products will be affected. The hardcore head-fi world wouldn't care.

Agreed.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Not, when life throws you a curveball, it can be hard to adjust...but necessary to do so...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Back from the party . It was a ballroom style of party. That was new lots of cute and pretty girls but I didn't get to talk to them since well the guys where hovering around them .i also didn't get to dance because I don't know ballroom dance :( all I know it was an unsuccessful night .

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Incipio sent me a replacement for my damaged case...
8781cf8130c4c6949df133966e79edb3.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Back from the party . It was a ballroom style of party. That was new lots of cute and pretty girls but I didn't get to talk to them since well the guys where hovering around them .i also didn't get to dance because I don't know ballroom dance :( all I know it was an unsuccessful night .

The penguin was disappointed in how your night turned out and went back to sleep...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning gang... (Morning here on the east coast U.S. anyways)

Getting ready to head off to work. Another double shift today woohoo!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos