WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well i got the update few days ago and downloaded succesfuly. Before that when i open Glance in settings screen would just go blank, now that's partially fixed. There are settings for managing glance there but if try to edit any of it, screen goes blank again.
My phone kinda looks liveless without the glance.
Glance is one thing I do miss with this 6S Plus. I keep having to hit a button to see what time it is... Oh, and double tap to wake. I keep double tapping on the iPhone out of habit lol

That's about it though...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Glance is one thing I do miss with this 6S Plus. I keep having to hit a button to see what time it is... Oh, and double tap to wake. I keep double tapping on the iPhone out of habit lol

That's about it though...

Forgot to ask, how's the iPhone doing? Whenever i look the specs it never seems to wow me, camera too, after i saw the allmighty camera of the Galaxy S6 i don't believe anything will surpass it in a while, maybe not even the Lumia 950.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't understand why some people at bitchin' about the "lack of pivot" in Windows 10 apps. XAML Pivot class is still there, heck I even use it in my app together with the hamburger menu.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Need to decide whether to get the 950 or 950XL? Both my preorders have arrived at the local Microsoft store.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

Today I spent the whole day studying. After countless hours of madness, I'm finally done, and I log into Facebook to check if there's any news or something important. I check a group for our College class, and recognize a picture of me. I've became a meme. Someone took a picture while I was asleep (that was a few weeks ago actually) and posted it. Didn't even know. I'm not mad, just kinda supprised, since IDK who that guy who posted it is.
The title says:
-Attended all colloquiums (basicly tests)
-Lapsed

Capture.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Since I am thinking of getting the Nexus 5X, I am leaning towards the 950XL but we shall see.

Flip that 950 and keep the XL. Personally, I kinda like the 950 more along the lines of how you've been harping on the 5X.

Still won't get one though. If I were in my old days, I would have gotten a 950 in white and retired both the 930 and Z3.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Flip that 950 and keep the XL. Personally, I kinda like the 950 more along the lines of how you've been harping on the 5X.

Still won't get one though. If I were in my old days, I would have gotten a 950 in white and retired both the 930 and Z3.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Won't break even on that transaction so its a no go. I'm thinking of getting the XL, and the 5X. Probably will have to sell the 6+ to bankroll the XL. Will return the N5 back to my friend. I also got a 640 for a friend and another 640 as a media player during Black Friday.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Today I spent the whole day studying. After countless hours of madness, I'm finally done, and I log into Facebook to check if there's any news or something important. I check a group for our College class, and recognize a picture of me. I've became a meme. Someone took a picture while I was asleep (that was a few weeks ago actually) and posted it. Didn't even know. I'm not mad, just kinda supprised, since IDK who that guy who posted it is.
The title says:
-Attended all colloquiums (basicly tests)
-Lapsed

View attachment 117877

Wow 😲 not sure if I'd be mad or laughing if I was you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo