WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

She's taken some but I haven't looked at them closely.

We had some issues with her Samsung tablet so I had to work on that to sort it out. I had to reset it and now it seems to be working.

Samsung tablets having issues is like somebody's swing and a miss stories around here...nothing new.

Good to see it's finally working. I hope she has one of those Samsungs that'll get 6.0...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The only deal i saw today i liked was the Shield TV at $150, including a remote and a controller.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I was just as bad at that age. I broke my tibia about 4 months before my 18th birthday and had to have surgery to repair it - plate and 9 screws. After that for some reason things were a bit okay for a few more years, one cut up arm, one twisted elbow and two split chins. It finally all ended about 20 odd years ago...Good luck, I know we all need it at times like this.

It is a bit odd, it's not like everyone is braking bones and stuff that often (like i do), but i see it as a part of growing up. Before i broke my leg for the first time it was more than 4-5 years since the last serious injury. Back when i was younger it was far more often. First i cut my neck, and the doc said if it was few milimeters lower i'd cut my throat and bleed to death, then i litteraly broke my knee, i could see the bone inside the skin, and that happend twice, for the same reason, same scenario (i was trying to perform those dirty bikes stunts on huge pile of big stones). You got my point. Hopefully someday i'll come to the point where i won't be so unfortunate and clumpsy anymore.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is a bit odd, it's not like everyone is braking bones and stuff that often (like i do), but i see it as a part of growing up. Before i broke my leg for the first time it was more than 4-5 years since the last serious injury. Back when i was younger it was far more often. First i cut my neck, and the doc said if it was few milimeters lower i'd cut my throat and bleed to death, then i litteraly broke my knee, i could see the bone inside the skin, and that happend twice, for the same reason, same scenario (i was trying to perform those dirty bikes stunts on huge pile of big stones). You got my point. Hopefully someday i'll come to the point where i won't be so unfortunate and clumpsy anymore.

Sometimes we have to do through some bumps, bruises and tough breaks during our formative years before we are made into stronger adults.

As others have said, this too will pass. Chin up, and stay the course. Get well soon.

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Or wanting to try crazy bike stunts....as you grow older the way one's brain thinks changes as well. My family physician back home had a very stern conversation with me after I messed up both my hands simultaneously (I slid off my motorcycle in pouring rain). He told me that in his entire 30 years of practice he had never sent someone to see an orthopedic doctor as many times as he had sent me. He told me "Young man you only have one life, take care of it". I only split my chin once after that conversation - about 2 years later in Arizona when I slid of my bike in rain again (and this time around I got a scar after a mini surgery in a first world hospital, didn't get anything noticeable when my friend's dad who was a doctor stitched the first split chin up whilst standing in his porch in a downpour, go figure)....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes we have to do through some bumps, bruises and tough breaks during our formative years before we are made into stronger adults.

As others have said, this too will pass. Chin up, and stay the course. Get well soon.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Chin up didn't work too well for me, split it up twice in my twenties...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

We're having another major exam in maths in Wednesday, and i obviously won't be there. I can only imagine my professor's reaction when he sees that i'm not there again. For those 3 years of my highschool education i've attended like 2 of those (in first two years you have two exams in one year, and in last two you have four of them, and i haven't been on the last one too which was about a month ago). It's not like i try not to come, but, like my injuries, those things just happen. Last time, me and my friend were in the bus heading to school, and this exam was on our first two classes, and all the sudden a truck carrying lumbers turned over in front of us and we were blocked from the road. Eventually we made it to the very ending of the class so there was no point starting the exam.
Like i said, those things just happen to me.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

My PC with win7 is having some 'Please do not unplug your machine. Updating 65 of 109' screen. I know it's updating but i haven't choosen to update it or anything similar, i just turned it off and his has been going for about 30 mins now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My PC with win7 is having some 'Please do not unplug your machine. Updating 65 of 109' screen. I know it's updating but i haven't choosen to update it or anything similar, i just turned it off and his has been going for about 30 mins now.

Hope it didn't get stuck on an update. That wouldn't be good

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like a broke my leg, again, the same one. Twice in two years. Well i'm sick if this anymore. Broke my head, cut my neck (almost died), broke my arm, my knee 2x, and now my right leg for the second time, if it is broken though, as much as i hate hospitals i'll have to go tommorow early.

Oh man that's brutal :eek: get well soon !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Maybe you should take some dance lessons so you'll be able to ask the girls to dance.

Oh it's not that I don't know . In my family circle including my aunts, and uncles ,cousin , we all know how to dance . It's practically expected that we know how to dance before we hit 18 ! We always dance to Hispanic music but when it comes to ball room dance I honestly don't know how to dance that . I was never taught that. That party that I'm going to in 2 weeks is more of a type of party I attend to :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh it's not that I don't know . In my family circle including my aunts, and uncles ,cousin , we all know how to dance . It's practically expected that we know how to dance before we hit 18 ! We always dance to Hispanic music but when it comes to ball room dance I honestly don't know how to dance that . I was never taught that. That party that I'm going to in 2 weeks is more of a type of party I attend to :)

Go Sahib!
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you to get to first base...

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

First base only though, I don't want to come back here seeing that you made your way down the list of bases. Oh wait this is real life not a lifetime or Netflix movie. Lol.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720