WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Quick update. I asked a couple of questions to the MSFT store person but have not gotten a response yet so no decision on the Lumia 950/XL yet. In the meantime I picked up a Nexus 5X 32GB today.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh and these two fraternal twins showed up today...
84534de1094e9a29e7388e77f02608fe.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The cold/flu I have is a bit odd. The fever is making me a touch achy and I have some post nasal drip but other than that I feel OK.

I'm still thinking, so when is this going to get worse ?? It's more annoying than anything else.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The cold/flu I have is a bit odd. The fever is making me a touch achy and I have some post nasal drip but other than that I feel OK.

I'm still thinking, so when is this going to get worse ?? It's more annoying than anything else.
Plenty of warm and/or hot fluids will help settle things down. That and quite a bit of Paracetamol. Good luck!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm getting less sleep every day these days...sometimes I worry that I am going to turn into an insomniac.
I've had times like that. Thankfully they passed.

I'm usually good with 5-7 hours. More than that and I feel lousy. Less and I'm going zombie for the day.

I got 5 last night but feeling unwell I could have used more.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've had times like that. Thankfully they passed.

I'm usually good with 5-7 hours. More than that and I feel lousy. Less and I'm going zombie for the day.

I got 5 last night but feeling unwell I could have used more.
I like 6 at a minimum and 8 is preferred. These days its closer to the lower number and that just drives up my coffee intake...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

We have a warming trend and its nice! I might have to go to Minnesota to freeze my rear off though...not really looking forward to that.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20151130_0001.png
    wp_ss_20151130_0001.png
    204.5 KB · Views: 7

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That's the thing, it'll never get worse, it's just gonna keep annoying you.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm in front if the doc's office, waiting my turn to scan my leg.

I's been so many times i have done this. I wonder if i got some radiation in me, damn you x-rays!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I's been so many times i have done this. I wonder if i got some radiation in me, damn you x-rays!

You'll have more radiation in you but it's not a significant amount to worry about. It about the equivalent of three days of exposure to 'natural' radiation which comes from pretty much everything on the planet and outside the planet (sun etc)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's the thing, it'll never get worse, it's just gonna keep annoying you.

Usually colds have a in period and out period with a peak in the middle. This one just seems to be flat. Hopefully it's peaked and it goes away soon.

As long as this doesn't drag on too long I'll be happy. I had ones in the past where I had one for a week and a bit, that ended and then I picked up another one for another week and a bit. That sucks more than you can imagine.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess that's where I've been lucky. I never managed to break either of my legs (thankfully) but I've done enough damage to my arms to compensate.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Usually colds have a in period and out period with a peak in the middle. This one just seems to be flat. Hopefully it's peaked and it goes away soon.

As long as this doesn't drag on too long I'll be happy. I had ones in the past where I had one for a week and a bit, that ended and then I picked up another one for another week and a bit. That sucks more than you can imagine.

Well cold is pretty much all i catch during the winter time. I believe i have a nice immune system, i am eating healthy food and stuff, that's probably the reason.
But one thing i can not get rid off is this damn cold, i have it during the whole year, even summer. But i guess that's still better than get some serious viruses.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb