WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'd love to believe that but i'm too clumpsy honestly hahah :d
I was too back when I was in my teens and early 20s. I didn't become less clumsy until I was around 22.

I never broke anything, but I was always spraining or dislocating something.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But one thing i can not get rid off is this damn cold, i have it during the whole year, even summer. But i guess that's still better than get some serious viruses.

I never heard of anyone having an all year cold.. maybe allergies? Food or otherwise?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was too back when I was in my teens and early 20s. I didn't become less clumsy until I was around 22.

I think in general under 20 you're basically clumsy. I was better once I hit 19ish. I was known as being 'sure footed' but I think I wasn't too bad 16-20.

I did most of my falling down and breaking things prior to 16. I've been lucky a few times where I went over handle bars on my bicycle and only walked away with a bruise or scratch.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I sometimes wonder if spraining something is worse than breaking it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My nose is always like closed and i have a sore throat all the time. Maybe it is allergies but i'm used to it pretty much.

You may be used to it but I'd recommend getting it looked into. Food allergies left unchecked can cause major health issues, aside from possibly dying...

Then there's environmental but then again, getting it checked is the way to sort it out.

I'm highly allergic to dust and milk tends to make me congested. My wife is allergic to milk protein (whey, etc) and it causes all kinds of issues when she has any. Milk is in everything these days in some form or another. It's so difficult sometimes to go out to dinner or buy pre-packaged food. Even crisps (chips) have whey powder on them these days to help flavour them.

Don't self medicate. Getting an allergy test done is fairly straight forward.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

You may be used to it but I'd recommend getting it looked into. Food allergies left unchecked can cause major health issues, aside from possibly dying...

Then there's environmental but then again, getting it checked is the way to sort it out.

I'm highly allergic to dust and milk tends to make me congested. My wife is allergic to milk protein (whey, etc) and it causes all kinds of issues when she has any. Milk is in everything these days in some form or another. It's so difficult sometimes to go out to dinner or buy pre-packaged food. Even crisps (chips) have whey powder on them these days to help flavour them.

Don't self medicate. Getting an allergy test done is fairly straight forward.

No whey allergies (thank God, there's no good protein that could replace it in my training), but i had some strawberry allergies back when i was 5, i'm definetely gonna have it checked, that is when i had time.
Once i almost fell in coma after a hornet bit me (or stabbed me?), so yeah, it's not something i should play with.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh God i'm still at the hospital. My nervousness has overpowered my pain. Still in the line waiting for my turn with the traumatologist. I just can't wait to get back in the bed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No whey allergies (thank God, there's no good protein that could replace it in my training), but i had some strawberry allergies back when i was 5, i'm definetely gonna have it checked, that is when i had time.
Once i almost fell in coma after a hornet bit me (or stabbed me?), so yeah, it's not something i should play with.
Not sure if you were tested for whey allergies or not but being allergic to a food doesn't mean you'll die or anything. It could be very similar to the symptoms you have. There are different levels of allergic reaction.

My wife is also allergic to hornets. We describe them as stings.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh God i'm still at the hospital. My nervousness has overpowered my pain. Still in the line waiting for my turn with the traumatologist. I just can't wait to get back in the bed.
Yeah nothing worse than waiting in a hospital. Good luck!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wow. Laura, wow. Your Browns are such heartbreakers...SMH...

The good news is I had a HUGE win in the fantasy football league this week. And if my calculations are right, I'll be #5 seed coming tomorrow morning.

This means if I win next week, I'm in and have a favorable match-up in the 1st round. It's a 14 team winner take all league with $25 per person. I'll let 99 do the math...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

So I checked the standings in the fantasy football league and I'm in the #6 seed. I'm behind the #5 by 7(!) points. Points is the first tiebreaker in the league.

Here are my scenarios for next week:

For the #5 seed:

1) We (as in me and the guy ahead of me) both win and I score 10 more points than he does.

2) I win, he loses.

For the #6 seed:

1) Win and I'm in, as I'm playing the guy whose in 7th place this week and I lead him by 70 points.

To get royally ****ed: lose this week.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like 6 at a minimum and 8 is preferred. These days its closer to the lower number and that just drives up my coffee intake...

I usually used to get around 5+. These days if I go to bed on time I get about 6.5. Need to get into that 7 hour range...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I'm taking some time off from work next week. Some big time decisions need my attention. Gonna miss the holiday office party, but I'm happy for that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. I'm taking some time off from work next week. Some big time decisions need my attention. Gonna miss the holiday office party, but I'm happy for that.

Morning or afternoon. Whatever suits.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720