WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just got done syncing the Music folder on my laptop with OneDrive. Now thanks to T-Mobile's Music Freedom, I can stream my collection from the cloud via Groove Music without eating up my data. Oh and for places where the signal is crap, the music is also on an SD card which is in the spare Lumia 640 which does double duty as a music player.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Listening to Sinead O'Connor from her Collaborations album on my new Sennheiser headphones, really awesome audio...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I gave up after the first few comments. You made me go back there and read more now... :/

Everyone has an opinion of what the 'perfect' phone is but you soon realise that opinions don't necessarily equal sales which is what is important with products. I personally wouldn't trust the opinion of a long term WP user. To me if you want to know what the market is after, ask the other platforms users for real opinion of what's stopping them from getting a MS device.

This has to be done in a better environment than online otherwise you'll just get trolls.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Yeah I gave up after the first few comments. You made me go back there and read more now... :/

Everyone has an opinion of what the 'perfect' phone is but you soon realise that opinions don't necessarily equal sales which is what is important with products. I personally wouldn't trust the opinion of a long term WP user. To me if you want to know what the market is after, ask the other platforms users for real opinion of what's stopping them from getting a MS device.

This has to be done in a better environment than online otherwise you'll just get trolls.

One of them said something like, not less than 10", i was like WTF? That's a tablet dude, not a phone. And now they won't bigger cameras, 23mp+, one of them wants another ASUS PadFone/FonePad. I just don't see anything of this happening. This is going to be a bussines phone with a lot of compromises.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Debating whether i should go in to pay rent today, as I'm still not feeling the most chipper...especially with that meeting looming.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Debating whether i should go in to pay rent today, as I'm still not feeling the most chipper...especially with that meeting looming.

Posted via Xperia Z3
Do you have a deadline for the rent? If it can wait, I'd suggest waiting. If not, then it needs to be paid.

I don't have to do anything to pay mine. I have it directly transferred from my bank account on the first of each month.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a deadline for the rent? If it can wait, I'd suggest waiting. If not, then it needs to be paid.

I don't have to do anything to pay mine. I have it directly transferred from my bank account on the first of each month.

Oh Laura, this is why you've got your own fan love thread here...bless your heart...

Technically, rent is due the 1st for me for each month. Grace period is up to the 5th, and anything paid after the 10th is subjected to a $25 (used to be $30) late fee.

On the thread, when i refer to "paying rent", I'm talking about going into work. I'm on a current stretch where, let's just say I'd give my current job satisfaction a rating of 30% and my management satisfaction about 10%. It takes me 1 hour and 45 minutes via public transportation to get to work. If I'm too sick to travel in transit, i stay home.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So, yes, I'm going in to pay rent today. My supervisor adjusted my schedule without notice - she's on a roll with that over the past two weeks - so i get to leave early today, but stay late tomorrow.

Didn't make sense to stay home once i started to feel well enough to handle the commute.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I liked Ballmer, but I'm glad he stepped down. Seriously.

Whether Nadella's new approach for MSFT pays off in the long run remains to be seen, but adding Android apps to WP like RIM did to BB10 is a huge cop out.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99