WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Debating whether i should go in to pay rent today, as I'm still not feeling the most chipper...especially with that meeting looming.

Posted via Xperia Z3
Stay home and take some Benadryl. I hope you feel better soon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I'm on this "I Abhor (a nod to Rue & 99 with this word) MGMT" kick at work that i don't think is going away any time soon.

There's some team meeting tomorrow where the CFO has invited himself to, along with the head of the social work department. Essentially it is a non medical meeting comprising of health educators (such as myself) and the social workers we work with closely. Those social workers direct clinical supervisor (who's a psychologist) will be present. He's cool and i have no beef with him, nor do i have any beef with the social workers' overall supervisor. The CFO in a meeting always is never a good thing and I've learned to manage him well from a distance - still, I'm not fond of him. And the regulars here know how i feel about my current supervisor on a professional level (a hint - she's less than useless). I think my supervisor has an idea I'm not fond of her because i don't hide the terseness in my voice whenever we speak. So my supervisor decided to turn this meeting into a potluck, and I've decided not to bring any food as a sign of silent protest. Two of the social workers aren't pleased with my choice but that's life.

This is why I'm looking forward to the time off from work next week as I'll be able to start solving my work issues and finishing up my school assignments without the distraction of the commute.

Folks always do what you can the best way possible, so that way whenever you choose to walk away from something you've got no regrets. That's where I'm at with work these days quite frankly...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Yup, not only there was one but two meetings. Both were a complete and utter cluster****. Yes, management's tone deaf nature is alive and well.

SMH...

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm not sure if the surface phone is the one that everyone thinks will boosts Windows phone. I know for me it doesn't change anything . What would change if wp could get mainstream apps like snapchat and a good tapatalk client .

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't know if people are following the mass shooting in San Bernardino or not...but the folks who did it lived in the house across the street from where a really good friend of ours lives....it was a very tough day on them yesterday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)