WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lunch time...Korean on tap. No pictures as I've listen them too much already...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Shout out to two of my favorite and underrated devices ever still getting much dev support...

HTC HD2 and HP Touchpad with 6.0 ROMs.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Regulation is a good first step. Having people be trained in gun safety is another part.

Forcing guidelines, reducing ownership of automatic weapons.

Community involvement in who should be allowed to own guns in their neighbourhood.

People considered a risk not being allowed to own guns.

I could go on.

It's not rocket science it's just ideology getting in the way of rational thinking.

It's 'fear' society at its best.

And I think we are turning into a fear society. I think if it continues people will be afraid to go outside because it's becoming a thing :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And I think we are turning into a fear society. I think if it continues people will be afraid to go outside because it's becoming a thing :/
Just FYI without getting into a lengthy discussion. The US has been a fear society since day one. Nothing has changed since.

The propaganda of today is what makes things even worse.

That is all.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Well that's the problem. Whenever there's some shootings people are like 'Gotta get myself a gun', and the cycle repeats itself.
I remember Columbia shooting (or something like that?), where some teenagers came with the rifles and, well, you know the story. And after the whole thing happend they blamed people like Marilyn Manson, i mean, wtf? You're selling freaking rocket launchers in stores just so could get more profit and when some sh** happens you blame a couple of musicians.

You guys in US have some serious problems with second ammandman (i believe it's second), that stuff needs to be regulated.
Ironically the Marilyn Manson song in question was "Get Your Gunn". The song was about the hypocrisy of those who claim they are "pro life" but murder abortion providers. Gunn was a doctor who was murdered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo