WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

But will they keep on updating all those phones ?

That's besides the point. They need to streamline their line, not maintain this six month cycle of incremental handset upgrades.

For the record, while Sony is as slow as you picking up the insider jokes on the thread, they do update their phones eventually...kinda like how you eventually get the joke.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

After a monster showing of patients i slogged through today, i just left work.

Staycation time! Now the heavier life lifting really begins...

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's besides the point. They need to streamline their line, not maintain this six month cycle of incremental handset upgrades.

For the record, while Sony is as slow as you picking up the insider jokes on the thread, they do update their phones eventually...kinda like how you eventually get the joke.

Posted via Xperia Z3

That's assuming they sell well . I don't think Sony is in the position to flood the market and update their phones eventually. I think they should have 3 phones one low , one mid and one high . That way it's easier to get phones out and maybe get Timely updates . That's what I think :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

After a monster showing of patients i slogged through today, i just left work.

Staycation time! Now the heavier life lifting really begins...

Posted via Xperia Z3

I can say after hours of working on code for my class I can say I don't like programming at all :p it is not for me

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

I can say after hours of working on code for my class I can say I don't like programming at all it is not for me
Heart broken! I code in my dreams... Well, try to, I still need work here and there in certain programming languages, but that's what college is for. What language(s) are you taking?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's assuming they sell well . I don't think Sony is in the position to flood the market and update their phones eventually. I think they should have 3 phones one low , one mid and one high . That way it's easier to get phones out and maybe get Timely updates . That's what I think :)

I've shared my thoughts on a possible Sony lineup, so I won't go there. They sell well in Europe and decent enough in Asia, but are overpriced in India and nonexistent in 'Murica. We'll see what they do in 2016. My Z3 has another year of support left.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This is so boring. I'm spending 90% of the day by the computer. This can't be good. I wish i could go to the gym, damn you leg!

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

This is so boring. I'm spending 90% of the day by the computer. This can't be good. I wish i could go to the gym, damn you leg!
That's usually where I am 90% of the time. Actually I woke up in my PC chair and only got up once to take out my dog.
Currently I'm thinking I have to many flash drives 5: 8 GB, 2: 2-3 GB and a 32 GB downstairs
ddd246b8ed67714fe705819f929b80ed.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Heart broken! I code in my dreams... Well, try to, I still need work here and there in certain programming languages, but that's what college is for. What language(s) are you taking?

I'm getting more time with Java and some time with c++ . It a PITA getting parts to work and when you think it works , the output is wrong , sometimes I wanna throw my computer out the window ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I already didn't like coding because it takes me a while to grasp it . Ii much rather learn how to use the bash shell or any terminal than code lol !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, in the fantasy football league, it looks like im in the playoffs...and likely the #6. I needed a few things to break my way to inch up to the #5 spot, but they didn't happen.

Now as excited as I am to have turned a 1-5 start into a 6-1 finish (got the 2nd best record the second half of the season, behind the guy at the opt who has won 10 in a row after starting 1-2), this bracket looks stacked. It is brutal league with all the playoff teams being 11-2, 8-5 and 7-6 records. Seeding from #2-#6 is done by points.

While I'm confident going forward to try to stay on this roll, it is no joke how tough things have gotten. Still, not bad for a guy who had a terrible draft because his buddy asked him to have dinner at a bar with police station level cell service reception...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte