WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. So it is official: i made the playoffs in the small fantasy football league at work. Everyone has a good team, and i ha e one of the weaker teams left. Still, i can beat any team on any given Sunday.

We'll see what happens now but it surely would be nice to won that $$$...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Everyone can use the extra $$ :p

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Reading is a great way to pass the time. Why don't you alternate between reading and studying? I read a book a day from 4th grade till 12th grade.

Well i'll have to. I have to read Anna Karenina till February, you may think that's a long time to do it, but, it has around 900 pages, and that's really a lot. And besides that i have to study all of my 13th subjects 'cause as soon as i get back to class they'll start throwing exams in my face. So yeah, i have to get myself together and start doing it subject by subject. The most critical are pshilogoy, german and latin.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. So it is official: i made the playoffs in the small fantasy football league at work. Everyone has a good team, and i ha e one of the weaker teams left. Still, i can beat any team on any given Sunday.

We'll see what happens now but it surely would be nice to won that $$$...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Yeah you better win that pool if you are going to take me to lunch when we meet in Manhattan :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm at my least favourite place. The doctor's office. Nothing major just checking my sore throat that u had for a week.

Of course the doctor is running late...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well i'll have to. I have to read Anna Karenina till February, you may think that's a long time to do it, but, it has around 900 pages, and that's really a lot. And besides that i have to study all of my 13th subjects 'cause as soon as i get back to class they'll start throwing exams in my face. So yeah, i have to get myself together and start doing it subject by subject. The most critical are pshilogoy, german and latin.
Interesting, we all have to read Ana Karenina.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm at my least favourite place. The doctor's office. Nothing major just checking my sore throat that u had for a week.

Of course the doctor is running late...

For me, the worst thing isn't my illnes or injury but the time i have to spend in the waiting room. As a clumpsy guy, i have a lot experience in this, sadly.

Last time i was at doctors (last week, broken leg), i was lucky to find out that our hospital accidentaly left one wifi connection open, and i was able to kill mu time surfing the web.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

man you know nokia did a good job with the phone camera when everyone in my business class came to a consensus that iPhone cameras don't come close to those on nokia phones :p

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

man you know nokia did a good job with the phone camera when everyone in my business class came to a consensus that iPhone cameras don't come close to those on nokia phones :p

They've come close, if not surpassed with the latest iPhone. Remember I've owned the 920, the 1020, and the 1520...

And I get what you guys are saying about iOS being boring. The simplicity of it is what lends to the transparency of the OS. It brings the content and the apps forward. I find myself spending less time fiddling with the OS, and more time enjoying the content and the apps I love.

Part of me still loves customizing my Start screen on my 1520, but another part of me loves the maintenance free appeal of iOS.

It might be that I'm predestined to carry two phones! It's not the first time this has happened lol (yes, I'm still carrying the 1520 around in one pocket, and the 6S Plus in the other!)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
They've come close, if not surpassed with the latest iPhone. Remember I've owned the 920, the 1020, and the 1520...

And I get what you guys are saying about iOS being boring. The simplicity of it is what lends to the transparency of the OS. It brings the content and the apps forward. I find myself spending less time fiddling with the OS, and more time enjoying the content and the apps I love.

Part of me still loves customizing my Start screen on my 1520, but another part of me loves the maintenance free appeal of iOS.

It might be that I'm predestined to carry two phones! It's not the first time this has happened lol (yes, I'm still carrying the 1520 around in one pocket, and the 6S Plus in the other!)

Some days I feel tempted to sell my 930 and go find a great condition 1020. Just to use solely for the camera prowess.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077