WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well there's the same amount of things to blame them after the breaking of Yugoslavia. Again, Dayton? Yup. They gave us a modern marvel, the democracy in it's finest form.
Well the West wanted to stay out as much as possible and see what happened. We had huge luck because war started in Croatia so they left us after 14 days, Croats didn't have as much luck, what happened in Bosnia is unfortunately another very sad story.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Yeah that's a real mess and of course we didn't get the full story either out here.

It's weird how for half my life the world was one way and now it's different but still messy. I do wonder if it will get better.

I still have to make my way to the eastern countries in Europe. So much to see.
You have time, and the stuff is cheap over here considering your salary :)

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

We will get optical fibre, apparently they put it into the ground while doing sewerage. So without any additional cost on this plan we will be able to get 100mbs instead of current 15.
I want to try that Google Fiber 1,000 Mbps. They have it about 45 minutes - an hour from where I live.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I want to try that Google Fiber 1,000 Mbps. They have it about 45 minutes - an hour from where I live.
Well when we switch to fibre we can get 1gbs connection, but it's 100? a month so it's to expensive. Google fibre here would be nice indeed 😁

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

Well when we switch to fibre we can get 1gbs connection, but it's 100? a month so it's to expensive. Google fibre here would be nice indeed 😁
If enough people sign up for Fiber in your specific area, then Google said they'll bring Fiber to there. I'm not sure if that's for international countries.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I have a house now and will be spending quite a bit on it. :p

Forgot to congratulate, good luck man!

I find it odd that many people in UK, US and pretty much every other developed country don't have their own apartments and houses.
Here in Bosnia it is totally the opposite. It is very unusual if you're paying rent.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's pretty cheep Comcast charges around 80$( last time I checked could be more ) for 80mbps man US sucks when it comes to isp 😑

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb