WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura, you'll still get it long before I do on either of my devices.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
I suspect that the OTA was regional and the AC article mentioning carriers was wrong. I don't see how carriers would matter with an unbranded device. I got the OTA today.
26869624d7ea0f184b2610c74e90e5db.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have a house now and will be spending quite a bit on it. :p

Some call it achieving one of life's goals, I call it indentured servitude to the bank for the duration of the loan :)

Jokes, aside enjoy your new house. We had quite a bit of fun for the first four year with our house and then we decided that the second one we would buy a brand new one and even then there were quite a few projects...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Cool! Do a mini-review and let us know what you think!

The biggest impact MM has is battery life, battery life, battery life - only on standby. Doze works like a charm, almost like how WP8.1 or iOS is on idle. Otherwise not a huge difference from 5.1.1 in terms of look and feel on pure Android. Also you get Google Now on Tap (which is half baked, kind of like WM10) and the SD card storage. I can't seem to figure out the other changes that are meaningful on the Nexus 5 and Nexus 7.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Darn FedEx Home Delivery....
Please update tracking information and deliver the new radiator to my house, it's been on the delivery van for over 5 hours now!
I need to change the radiator in my car.....

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Life goal, own house and VW Golf....
It's bad here in this aspect, and even worse souther you go...

I'll inherit a house from my grandparents (it's a 3 floor house, i'll probably get two of those and a cousin will get the last one).

But i don't think i'll live there. I'm hoping to finish college by the age of 23 and find job outside the Balcan.
As much as i'd like to work and live in Germany i just can't stand the language. Though it would be cool to listen Rammstein-like talks every day, lol.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh, this price is for bundle with TV and phone. Around 250 TV programs.

I've got that 5Mbs unlimited internet, 200+ channels, 30ish radio stations, a very cheap on-demand movie library, free phone calls within the network (it's the largest one in our country, so it covers 90% of people we call), 50% discount on two mobile phone numbers phone call traffic for 15?.

Cheap i believe.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Cool! Do a mini-review and let us know what you think!

There's really not much difference other than doze, permissions, and Google Now on Tap. I already had it on my Nexus 7 for awhile. It's basically an improvement of the quirks of Lollipop. I'd call it Lollipop 5.2 myself.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've got that 5Mbs unlimited internet, 200+ channels, 30ish radio stations, a very cheap on-demand movie library, free phone calls within the network (it's the largest one in our country, so it covers 90% of people we call), 50% discount on two mobile phone numbers phone call traffic for 15€.

Cheap i believe.

Cheap it is, USA is not cheap for Internet or TV bundles....

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Why God, why is Edge so slow, whyy???

It's been more than 4 hours now since i can't search using Edge or open any god damn links. Soft resets don't help at all.

I'm gonna just sleep over it, otherwise i'll smash the phone.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The biggest impact MM has is battery life, battery life, battery life - only on standby. Doze works like a charm, almost like how WP8.1 or iOS is on idle. Otherwise not a huge difference from 5.1.1 in terms of look and feel on pure Android. Also you get Google Now on Tap (which is half baked, kind of like WM10) and the SD card storage. I can't seem to figure out the other changes that are meaningful on the Nexus 5 and Nexus 7.

Thanks, 99. Now it's Laura's take on her XPE I want to hear about too...remember, I have a Moto device so I want to hear how it may run on that...especially with regards to battery life...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven