WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Darn FedEx Home Delivery....
Please update tracking information and deliver the new radiator to my house, it's been on the delivery van for over 5 hours now!
I need to change the radiator in my car.....

The mother-in-law's Zenpad is here...the UPS dude just rang the door and left it out front and ran off like I was going to pull a gun on him or something before I opened the door...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm just amazed at how much money has been defrauded by greedy folks in this country...SMH...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

Speaking of UPS, I heard from someone that they were almost bankrupt and then they bought Amazon? I couldn't find any information on this.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Why God, why is Edge so slow, whyy???

It's been more than 4 hours now since i can't search using Edge or open any god damn links. Soft resets don't help at all.

I'm gonna just sleep over it, otherwise i'll smash the phone.
Again, I maybe some lucky ******* but I don't have performance issues with Edge on PC or Mobile.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Darn FedEx Home Delivery....
Please update tracking information and deliver the new radiator to my house, it's been on the delivery van for over 5 hours now!
I need to change the radiator in my car.....
Quick update...talk about Just In Time or JIT delivery. We pulled the radiator out of the car and the FedEx guy shows up with the replacement radiator. Start to finish was 1hour 20 minutes. Not bad. Parts were $63. Mechanic wanted $315 to replace it. I think a free OPX is on the horizon.... Oh snap, I already have a OPX.uploadfromtaptalk1449721994913.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

99, how many of these have you gone through and yet the wife still holds onto the grey international model? Lol.

If i was bored I'd buy this...

http://forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=398423

Posted via Xperia Z3
Got one for my brother and this one is for me. So I have gone through two of them. Wife uses the fruit stand offering now. However I was told unequivocally last night to keep my hands off the grey Lumia 925...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's not just the emoji. There have been tweaks to the OS that I like as well. It feels quicker too.

I also had some small annoyance with the WiFi. That appears to be fixed.

The copy paste function is more like WP now. So far so good. I haven't messed with it too much.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well that escalated quickly. The question is ... Will it actually reach that many votes and pass parliament :p ? if it does pass. It will go to show people don't really like him:p

Well, you know you're in the wrong place when even our far right groups are dissing him. :p

There's lots and lots of people not happy with him. Many of them leaders of other countries. Though I know a lot of Americans and they fill up my Facebook feed with how much a fool Mr. Trump is but he's still popular to the narrow minded set of the US. The one that keeps the US from growing up instead of being a petulant child.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos