WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just finished watching Episodes IV and V. Gotta study Latin for a bit and then i'm back to finish trilogy.
I watched Episode 4,5,6 and 1 all back to back in the theatre when Episode 1 came out. It was part of a promotional ticket offer...can't do that now...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I watched Episode 4,5,6 and 1 all back to back in the theatre when Episode 1 came out. It was part of a promotional ticket offer...can't do that now...
4 episodes in a row? That's like, 9 hours with all the previews and pauses. How did you last so long? I mean, i can't sleep that long.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I just had a good laugh reading comments on that free Groove music article. Thank God i'm not the only one who hardly considers that a music.

It can't be a good list if it doesn't have a pre-2000s English rock band on it. No it can not.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just had a good laugh reading comments on that free Groove music article. Thank God i'm not the only one who hardly considers that a music.

It can't be a good list if it doesn't have a pre-2000s English rock band on it. No it can not.

There might be some good artists too just have to keep looking .
I feel the same way about rap and hip hop. Before iggy , nikky , 2 Chains , futuristic , there was good music and you can see they tried to make good music ( opinion ) now it's just simple beats and catchy hooks that don't have that cohesive feel throughout the song . It's no longer what the artist feels but what sells . I don't blame the artist since they have to make money. Just that rap and hip hop right now is dead . There are some good artist like hopsin, future , dizzy wright , tech n9ne , g- easy hilltop hoods, illy , pmac , logic , Kanye west ( before he sold out in my opinion ) wax ,atmosphere, swizzz and swollen members . These are relatively new artists (besides Kanye west and tech n9ne ) you gotta look around :p

Last edited:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Honda Accord ( 2012) , Nissan 350z ,( 2010 or 2011 can't remember ) Chevy Silverado ( 2014) Subaru wrx sti (2013)

Those are what my friends drive I'm only posting the cars with lots. Of buttons
I don't feel they have lots of buttons, Accord is quite bad but others aren't that bad. It's true that they have more buttons than they used to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos