WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Does everything get promoted really early in the UK? Here in the US, I saw Christmas items in stores before Halloween. When I was a kid, that didn't happen until the day after Thanksgiving.
I forgot to mention that in Australia because of the difference in seasons some people do a Xmas in July. What reminded me was a show on TV tonight about people obsessed with Xmas... Here in the UK some people do Xmas in July for some fun.

That's sort of where I was coming from in my earlier comment. I'm not a fan of the season because I find the whole thing fake and the guilt that overrides it is wrong too. I am however not against fun and having a good time and being with family. I just don't feel I need special days to do it. That stuff drives me nuts.

I am like herding a cat by the way. 😸

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I feel like i'm about to strangle someone. I could just get up and... Ooooh. F****** idiots who think spoiling a movie is a fun thing to do.

I was having a usual night, watching some casual stuff on Youtube... And for some reason, i decided to checkout comments even though i do it very rarely. And while scrolling i see some f**** spoiling the Episode VII twist.

Now what to do to the scums like these.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Here's a big Star Wars VII spoiler...

Care of @DeathStarPR

Attachments

• Twittere735279.jpg
    Twittere735279.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 15

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I forgot to mention that in Australia because of the difference in seasons some people do a Xmas in July. What reminded me was a show on TV tonight about people obsessed with Xmas... Here in the UK some people do Xmas in July for some fun.
That sounds normal! It is summer in December in Australia, due to Australia being in the Southern Hemisphere. There was an Australian TV series on Netflix that was made into an American TV series. (I forgot its name-it was a mystery/thriller about a boy who was murdered and a guy was accused of being the killer, but his young daughter was the killer.) The setting was Christmas season. I didn't watch the US TV series, since I knew the story from the Australian TV series.

That's sort of where I was coming from in my earlier comment. I'm not a fan of the season because I find the whole thing fake and the guilt that overrides it is wrong too. I am however not against fun and having a good time and being with family. I just don't feel I need special days to do it. That stuff drives me nuts.

I am like herding a cat by the way. 
I do like your new avatar!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am like herding a cat by the way.

I'm more of giving presents to friends and family whenever regardless what time of year it is. :)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

d5f79351d7002dccce4a3ae7cbf1643a.jpg

f17d418e9857820574ad578918c8d095.jpg

698de8a4b4a3b558232d05a86cd0eaa1.jpg

SPOILER ALERT!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Network services are so slow... :/

I need to move my gas meter and my electric meter and it's looking like it won't be until Feb until that happens... :/

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm going on vacation. See you all in the New Year. Most of my activity will be on the eats thread. Happy holidays!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yikes alot not people here for a counselor appointment. Then again it is be last day for one until next month

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett