WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have one more final to go and this one is for psychology. Not sure if I'm ready but I studied enough to be confident to pass the class

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I have one more final to go and this one is for psychology. Not sure if I'm ready but I studied enough to be confident to pass the class

Well at least you studied and you're about to finish your school for this year, wile i haven't even started.
Anyway, good luck on your finals.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well at least you studied and you're about to finish your school for this year, wile i haven't even started.
Anyway, good luck on your finals.

I'm done looks like I'll be getting a C for the class but I got a B on the test :) that still means I passed ha

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

...and with that, my semester is over!

Yet, now the real work begins...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Happy holiday to everyone. This is my last class for the year and I'm looking forward to nothing.... Ha ha ha

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Hard reset was supposed to be our last solution for issues, not to create new ones.
I hard reseted my 640 the first time i downloaded a preview and since then i can't connect it to PC.
Well that's just lovely.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

So the GF's mom gets her Zenpad S yesterday for her birth and goes: "this is nice...but i wanted a Galaxy one".

SMH.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's hysterical.

It is. She wanted the same 10" one she bought her husband last year (i updated his to 5.0.2 when we went visit them for July 4th this year).

Yup, so front facing speakers so you can hear better during video chats, crisp screen and good performance? Nope, she doesn't want that, she wants a Galaxy.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It is. She wanted the same 10" one she bought her husband last year (i updated his to 5.0.2 when we went visit them for July 4th this year).

Yup, so front facing speakers so you can hear better during video chats, crisp screen and good performance? Nope, she doesn't want that, she wants a Galaxy.

Posted via Xperia Z3

That's even funnier. LOL! Ah well what can you do?

I have desires to get a newer 10" tablet as well or try to convince the wife to use her Surface more but neither seems to happen. Except for the light weight the Surface appears to be a waste of money.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So MSFT has done me a solid with this $50 off for the Band 2. Wanna see if i can get it in the store tonight after work. Otherwise, I'll order it online.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's even funnier. LOL! Ah well what can you do?

I have desires to get a newer 10" tablet as well or try to convince the wife to use her Surface more but neither seems to happen. Except for the light weight the Surface appears to be a waste of money.

I've learned a long time ago that people will always do what they want - especially women. Good luck with that Surface situation.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm Going on a party tonight and I'm soo tired... And on top of that I won't be drinking since I'm the driver.

Well you can still have a drink or two.

I quit drinking 3 months ago. Here in Bosnia we start drinking very, very early, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99