WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Point is, you can find a good rig at the right price. All depends what you want to buy.

I don't need all that power these days for my needs. My 5 y.o. dual core rig runs just fine. It doesn't have the drivers for the free upgrade to Windows 10, but I'm fine with it.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Oh yeah of course what you said was on point. I should start to look there maybe I find a build that had what I want there

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was at Sam's Club yesterday looking at tablets while waiting for my tire rotation. I didn't bother looking at the cheap off brand tablets or the iPads, but I did look at 2 of the Samsung tablets. One was running 5.1.1. The other one was still on 4.4.2, which is 2 years old.

Incidentally, my neighborhood Sam's Club only sells cases for iPhones and various Samsung Galaxy/Samsung Galaxy Note. You're out of luck with phone cases if you don't have an iPhone or a Samsung device.

Dang I'm surprised OEMs are allowed to put old OS on their tablets.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just helped a guy buy his accessories for his new surface 3. He's a huge Apple guy but after he found out he couldn't load a certain application to his iPad he bought a surface 3 because he knew it would work . He says " everyone says Apple is the best so I bought one but was disappointed that I couldn't run a Program so I bought a surface 3 and it works so much better " he bought the surface type cover , the surface pen (new one ) and. Glass screen protector ) he's excited .

For all the negativity msft is getting this seems like a good sign that people like the surface line ;)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I just helped a guy buy his accessories for his new surface 3. He's a huge Apple guy but after he found out he couldn't load a certain application to his iPad he bought a surface 3 because he knew it would work . He says " everyone says Apple is the best so I bought one but was disappointed that I couldn't run a Program so I bought a surface 3 and it works so much better " he bought the surface type cover , the surface pen (new one ) and. Glass screen protector ) he's excited .

For all the negativity msft is getting this seems like a good sign that people like the surface line ;)
Did you ask which app?

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I was in love with this car but now that it's here, I am having second thoughts about buying it...
019208d5f8e8f12c6f9dcdf4a62a7de1.jpg

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

What kind of cars do you like?

American muscle of course. I don't see why people go crazy about those super-expensive cars with all the futuristic look.

Hemi Cuda, Camaro '69, El Camino and others are my thing. Fully restored they're expensive as hell, at least for me, they range from 40,000 to 60,000$.
But if had that money i wouldn't have second thoughts.

These oldtimers kinda go with the music genres i prefer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos