WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Is there such a thing as a short visit to a hospital? :p

Kinda like "is there good government here in the US"?

All things considered, that's a short wait in a hospital setting.

At work, they're (MGMT) trying to do a time a time study to get patients in and out quicker. I want to yell at them to say "hire more staff", but that's the intelligent way to solve the problem...which they clearly won't do.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Going in to pay rent today. Pondering of ways to overcome some of my upcoming 2016 hurdles...

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Going in to pay rent today. Pondering of ways to overcome some of my upcoming 2016 hurdles...

Posted via Xperia Z3

I thankfully only have one more rent payment. I do however have many mortgage payments to make...

I should plan something for 2016 but I haven't a clue as all my focus right now is on the house...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Is there such a thing as a short visit to a hospital? :p

This one was fairly short. I was there aroud 11:20 and had everything finished by 13:30.

My last visit to hospital lasted from 9 to 14:00. Not so much of a good experience.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Kinda like "is there good government here in the US"?

All things considered, that's a short wait in a hospital setting.

At work, they're (MGMT) trying to do a time a time study to get patients in and out quicker. I want to yell at them to say "hire more staff", but that's the intelligent way to solve the problem...which they clearly won't do.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Here we have something called 'circles'. There are 50+ people per doctor in one circle. When it ends, other 50ish patiences will come. And the circle countinous.

Not very efficient.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I thankfully only have one more rent payment. I do however have many mortgage payments to make...

I should plan something for 2016 but I haven't a clue as all my focus right now is on the house...

Well, literally I'm glad you've only got one more rent payment to make. I'm just thinking through a few things because alot is likely to happen for me in 2016. Just trying to be as smart about it all as possible.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, literally I'm glad you've only got one more rent payment to make. I'm just thinking through a few things because alot is likely to happen for me in 2016. Just trying to be as smart about it all as possible.

Posted via Xperia Z3

My first mortgage payment is next month along with my last rent payment so double the payment... yay! Then there's the moving costs... sigh... feels like a bottomless pit at the moment.

2016 is wide open for me at the moment and I'm doing my best to not to set anything in stone. I went into 2015 with no ideas and ended up buying a house... then again maybe I should think of something.. lol!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here we have something called 'circles'. There are 50+ people per doctor in one circle. When it ends, other 50ish patiences will come. And the circle countinous.

Not very efficient.

I've been at my job almost 9 years. The problem (or one of them anyways) is that there isn't great retention rates of staff - which means mgmt will put a decent system in place that needs a bit of tweaking and once that person in charge leaves, they tell the new people to put something new in.

Honestly, MGMT at work reminds me of Windows Phone since 7.0 to now - and the review above sums up both my feelings for Windows phone and MGMT at my job: "one step forward two steps back". At least MSFT has a better shot of improving their service delivery...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My first mortgage payment is next month along with my last rent payment so double the payment... yay! Then there's the moving costs... sigh... feels like a bottomless pit at the moment.

I hear you. Well, hang tough...you and the wife will do what's needed to grind through it...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh i forgot to say, they removed this cast from my leg. Now i walk bended on one side like a 40 yo chronic alchohol addict.
It'll take some time till i get used to my leg again, lol.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Heading back to school after 3 weeks pause. After all that time i forgot how it is to wake up at 6:15.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb