WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Because people like silly things? People are obsessed with celebrity? People think she's something special? Maybe they think they're funny? Cute? Amusing? Weird?

I've never understood the obsession with her but then I'm not into celebrity crap anyway.

I also don't get the new breed of YouTube celebs either. Maybe I'm getting old or just very bored with all this.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Because people like silly things? People are obsessed with celebrity? People think she's something special? Maybe they think they're funny? Cute? Amusing? Weird?

I've never understood the obsession with her but then I'm not into celebrity crap anyway.

I also don't get the new breed of YouTube celebs either. Maybe I'm getting old or just very bored with all this.

I'm not into the whole following the celebrity, I find it annoying

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm looking forward to my two weeks off. Aside from the small trip to Spain we'll have some time to do a lot at the house. The hard part is finding a plumber now.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm looking forward to my two weeks off. Aside from the small trip to Spain we'll have some time to do a lot at the house. The hard part is funding a plumber now.

How come the like button is not available in this post and the one before it...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. The ve picked up a pair of cheap but decent sounding so far wireless headsets for the work commute. Let's see how well they hold up...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss