WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

GF is enjoying her Band 2. She'll get her first workout in tomorrow morning while wearing it, so it should be a good story over breakfast...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Meanwhile, I'm looking into factory resets for the Z3 and 930. The 930 will happen on Monday and I'll load only photography apps on it. I'll keep it on 8.1 until the official update gets pushed to it. The Z3 and Maxx I'll reset when 6.0 hits.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Meanwhile, I'm looking into factory resets for the Z3 and 930. The 930 will happen on Monday and I'll load only photography apps on it. I'll keep it on 8.1 until the official update gets pushed to it. The Z3 and Maxx I'll reset when 6.0 hits.

Meanwhile I'm going to rub it in by enjoying 6.0.1 on both my Android devices...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I got this hoodie from the AndroidCentral promotion.
pure android.PNG

I wore it yesterday at my family's Christmas gathering. Two of my cousins knew what it meant, since they have Nexus devices.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I just spilled a god damn Coke on my 640's speaker.
I haven't drank this soda for more than 4-5 months now, i guess this is a god's sign to tell me to keep it that way.

I keep forgetting to throw away a Coke in can in my office ref. It has expired 3 years ago.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Gonna chew out nickel and dining Comcast on Monday who is still charging me a monthly rental fee for a modem I returned two weeks ago...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I've been getting news from Loudwire and Ultimate Classoc Rock for a while now regarding GnR re-uniting. I've been sceptical at the beggining but know it seems that the rumors may be true after all.
Really, when you look at the whole picture it actually doesn't seem impossible. Duff has already played with Axl on concerts, Slash recently said that he and Axl are no longer in bad relations, plus all the other things and we may see a orignal* GnR lineup tour somewhere in summer 2016.
As a fan, i'd sell half of my liver to pay all the stuff necessary to see them live.

That original lineup will be consisted of Axl, Slash and Duff only, since Izzy is nowhere to be found and i don't think Sorum and/or Adler will get their invitations, especially Adler (is he alive?).
Well at least that my poiny of view.

Time to open up my sealed LP of Hollywood Rose to celebrate!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For winter shots those look more like summer shots
I'm on Majorca. An island in the Mediterranean sea. South area of Spain, so it's warm. It's was 20C yesterday. The days are longer too which is nice.

The UK has been warm for this time of year but the winds have been cool and its been cloudy and rainy a lot.

I've enjoyed the warmth and sun. A little pick me up. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney