WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's fair. Still, no band leaves the opportunity for an upgrade...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
it does but the band 2 doesn't really offer anything over the OG band. all id get is a better looking band but with a less accurate HR monitor compared to the OG band in more fast paced workouts. for me id chose the band and hold out till band 3 and see how that is. besides id be afraid to crack the glass screen while playing soccer in the spring and summer.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

625f0bb2e1a9ee88dc7dae832df2987f.jpg

It was a pretty solid drive!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

The 1.6li petrol, only 150ps but packs some good torque before 2K RPM....
Wow didn't know they still sell it with this engine. The most powerful engine here is 1.2 130 HP (apart from GT and GTI versions). Quite nice car but I kind of like new Renault Megane and Opel Astra more. Do you have any of those there?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

it does but the band 2 doesn't really offer anything over the OG band. all id get is a better looking band but with a less accurate HR monitor compared to the OG band in more fast paced workouts. for me id chose the band and hold out till band 3 and see how that is. besides id be afraid to crack the glass screen while playing soccer in the spring and summer.

Understood.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Went to see this thing today.
uploadfromtaptalk1451306337215.jpg

Like the build, reminds me of Lumia 820 :) I expected SW experience to be much faster than on my L820 but it was demo device so there is that. And camera takes time to focus.

Would I buy it? Yes.
For the current price of 530?? No.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow didn't know they still sell it with this engine. The most powerful engine here is 1.2 130 HP (apart from GT and GTI versions). Quite nice car but I kind of like new Renault Megane and Opel Astra more. Do you have any of those there?
Our fuel is still EURO4, perhaps the reason. Renault and Opel packed up a long time ago, sadly.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

When Nadella said the 950 line was for the fans, he wasn't kidding...SMH...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey MIA, how is your partner finding the Band 2? Any pro's or con's you've found or heard about?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm partaking in one of my favorite activities - a visit to the post office. And wouldn't you know it, there's no express line for pick ups today....AND the main line is terribly long.

I'd almost prefer going to a Trump rally over this...

At least Comcast fixed my bill seamlessly.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey MIA, how is your partner finding the Band 2? Any pro's or con's you've found or heard about?

So far she likes it. She's going to be doing some of her regular workouts over the next few days, so I'll be able to give better feedback come next week.

Cons:

Biggest con so far is the battery life. She's really getting two days so far with it permanently syncing with the Note 5. I'd tell her to turn on and off the Bluetooth while she's asleep, but that's kinda pointless for her. She's worried about scratching the screen, so I'll apply the screen protector i bought.

It also charges slower than i thought.

Wish there was voice support for Android. The keyboard on it is well executed for a wrist keyboard, but still inconvenient.

The buckle could be a bit more easier to use to adjust the strap's fit.

Pros:

She likes it. Alot. She's still tinkering so the biggest test will be her staying by me for a few days and trying out the workouts from the Band directly.

I'll submit a better report in a month from her. Overall, at US$200, a very good buy.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So i stopped in the "hood" T-Mobile and looked at the V10 and G4. I call it the "hood" T-Mobile because the devices were bolted down and thus you couldn't pick them up in hand. Gonna stop tomorrow by the one at work instead.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3