WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So i stopped in the hood T-Mobile and looked at the V10 and G4. I call it good because the devices were bolted down and thus you couldn't pick them up in hand. Gonna stop tomorrow by the one at work instead.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I was reminded that as much as i like the G4, its really the camera I'm enamored with. Looking forward to practicing on my 930 and if i feel satisfied with that, I'll pass on the G4.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So i stopped in the hood T-Mobile and looked at the V10 and G4. I call it good because the devices were bolted down and thus you couldn't pick them up in hand. Gonna stop tomorrow by the one at work instead.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I do think LG is onto something with the V10. They still needs some tweaks on it, but from what i was able to feel so far...it is a fine multimedia focused device.

Looking forward to really playing with both after work tomorrow.

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I was reminded that as much as i like the G4, its really the camera I'm enamored with. Looking forward to practicing on my 930 and if i feel satisfied with that, I'll pass on the G4.

Posted via Xperia Z3
The camera on the G4 is awesome from the few pictures I took on a friend's phone.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I do think LG is onto something with the V10. They still needs some tweaks on it, but from what i was able to feel so far...it is a fine multimedia focused device.

Looking forward to really playing with both after work tomorrow.

Posted via Xperia Z3
I bought a V10 for my coworker friend. Intriguing device but still not for me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The camera on the G4 is awesome from the few pictures I took on a friend's phone.

It is simply a bad mama-jama. That's why i want one. But we'll see. Not buying anything until mid February, so i have time to wait. I may get a Shield TV before i decide on the G4.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is simply a bad mama-jama. That's why i want one. But we'll see. Not buying anything until mid February, so i have time to wait. I may get a Shield TV before i decide on the G4.

Posted via Xperia Z3

However, I'm still open to a 950 and if i can get one as cheap as a G4, i may go that route. Still, many more other things demanding of my time and $$$atthe moment.

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Didn't figured it was for you. Not sure if you'd use a Nexus 6P either.

Posted via Xperia Z3
I'm trying to see if I should get a 5X or the 6P. The Nexus 5 I have is dying slowly. Yesterday it got stuck in a boot loop after a random restart. Today the camera wouldn't work before a restart. I suspect this device was exposed to moisture by someone. My friend predominantly kept this is a loaner phone for friends before I got it a few months back.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm trying to see if I should get a 5X or the 6P. The Nexus 5 I have is dying slowly. Yesterday it got stuck in a boot loop after a random restart. Today the camera wouldn't work before a restart. I suspect this device was exposed to moisture by someone. My friend predominantly kept this is a loaner phone for friends before I got it a few months back.

I thought you got a 5X already? Or did you sell that one too?

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

A fool and his money shall soon be parted. Lol.

I can do this all day...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
As far as smartphones are concerned look who's talking... Let's see the devices you got in 2015, 930, Z3 black, Z3 mint, LG G Flex2 and Moto Maxx...I'll just leave it there...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of phones it appears my Z3 replacement screen is getting white spots again. Sigh.

It's out of warranty too. Probably can't sell the thing either. I'd feel guilty doing that. Probably wouldn't get much for it.

I think it's time for a new phone. The Z5 has come down a bit so maybe I'll get that. Nothing else really excites me much.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of phones it appears my Z3 replacement screen is getting white spots again. Sigh.

It's out of warranty too. Probably can't sell the thing either. I'd feel guilty doing that. Probably wouldn't get much for it.

I think it's time for a new phone. The Z5 has come down a bit so maybe I'll get that. Nothing else really excites me much.
You should try the 5X, I think you will like it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism