WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'd want the Seahawks to win this year. That's just me 😁

How come no one speaks about football here, the European one.
I feel totally lost when you guys mention something, anything related to american football.
Once i tried to watch and understand the rules and the very point of the game, didn't accomplish much there.

Speaking of football. Now i officialy hate Everton. I've lost 30? because of them.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
As far as smartphones are concerned look who's talking... Let's see the devices you got in 2015, 930, Z3 black, Z3 mint, LG G Flex2 and Moto Maxx...I'll just leave it there...

3 of the 5 listed are still in my possession, so what's your point really? I buy to keep, you buy to try...Lol

You've gone through as many phones this year as Charlie Sheen has sexual partners in 3 months...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of phones it appears my Z3 replacement screen is getting white spots again. Sigh.

It's out of warranty too. Probably can't sell the thing either. I'd feel guilty doing that. Probably wouldn't get much for it.

I think it's time for a new phone. The Z5 has come down a bit so maybe I'll get that. Nothing else really excites me much.

Was gonna suggest that or a 5X, believe it or not. I was tempted to tell you a G4 but I don't think your stomach is strong enough to stomach the UI...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

While 99 was being a quasi balls buster, I was trying to replace my 360's band for a steel one. Looks like the band I have is a bit too big in the connectors' area to work well.

So I have to go a size down and will refit it just to see. I'm tempted to go silver Milanese here. Although I got a super sexy glossy balck Steel band that looks great on my Sony I'd prefer to use on something like a Zenwatch 2. Decisions, decisions...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

3 of the 5 listed are still in my possession, so what's your point really? I buy to keep, you buy to try...Lol

You've gone through as many phones this year as Charlie Sheen has sexual partners in 3 months...

My point is/was I haven't really parted with my money on smartphones this year....yet!

Buy, try, sell....kinda like lather, rinse, repeat...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My point is/was I haven't really parted with my money on smartphones this year....yet!

Buy, try, sell....kinda like lather, rinse, repeat...

You mean with the caveat that you've sold more mint condition Apple products to stay in the black this year than HTC has moved new M9s?

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You mean with the caveat that you've sold more mint condition Apple products to stay in the black this year than HTC has moved new M9s?

Posted via Xperia Z3
Actually this year was a banner year for Android products, followed by fruit stand offerings and then Lumia devices. I almost bought a HTC M9 to help the flailing Taiwanese company out!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Actually this year was a banner year for Android products, followed by fruit stand offerings and then Lumia devices. I almost bought a HTC M9 to help the flailing Taiwanese company out!

But nothing greases the "buy to try and then flip when bored" machine like a sale of some iFruit...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

How come no one speaks about football here, the European one.
I feel totally lost when you guys mention something, anything related to american football.
Once i tried to watch and understand the rules and the very point of the game, didn't accomplish much there.

Speaking of football. Now i officialy hate Everton. I've lost 30? because of them.

I'm not much into European futb?l just because while they aren't boring they act like babies when they get hit ;) like one little bump and they clench thier ankle or shin or foot and fall to the ground. When in reality they lost the ball to the other guy. I'm more into the Mexican league. While the game is slow it's a bit more honest when get hit. That's my take . :)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm not much into European futb?l just because while they aren't boring they act like babies when they get hit ;) like one little bump and they clench thier ankle or shin or foot and fall to the ground. When in reality they lost the ball to the other guy. I'm more into the Mexican league. While the game is slow it's a bit more honest when get hit. That's my take . :)

That is partially true. It has become a bit of a models show. They worry more about their hairstlye than their perfomances on the field.
But some have gone too far, like Neymar, if you just pass by him he'll roll like a tornado has just hit him.
Rue will know what i'm talking about, i think so at least, you can't be Brit and not to watch football.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Was gonna suggest that or a 5X, believe it or not. I was tempted to tell you a G4 but I don't think your stomach is strong enough to stomach the UI...

You should try the 5X, I think you will like it.
The 5X might be OK but it doesn't do much for me where the camera is concerned.

I think the Z5 is the only phone right now that may tempt me.

I was hoping to hold out until the Z6 but I don't see that happening.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That is partially true. It has become a bit of a models show. They worry more about their hairstlye than their perfomances on the field.
But some have gone too far, like Neymar, if you just pass by him he'll roll like a tornado has just hit him.
Rue will know what i'm talking about, i think so at least, you can't be Brit and not to watch football.
I'm not British. (Not sure if I should say unfortunately or not) Technically I'm in the UK as an Australian but I was born in Canada and lived there most of my life.

I'm also not into sport of any kind. I've become disfranchised with the whole thing.

I can appreciate the skills and even the game but I can't deal with media trained players or the money side of things. I find it both boring and appalling.

I also have other opinions about sport but I've said that enough times on this thread.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This was a truly sad year for rock n roll. First Scott now Lemmy.
The way this is going all we will have left is Gaga and those alike.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm not British. (Not sure if I should say unfortunately or not) Technically I'm in the UK as an Australian but I was born in Canada and lived there most of my life.

I'm also not into sport of any kind. I've become disfranchised with the whole thing.

I can appreciate the skills and even the game but I can't deal with media trained players or the money side of things. I find it both boring and appalling.

I also have other opinions about sport but I've said that enough times on this thread.

Oh sorry, thought you were British :d
Nevertheless i'm surprised you're not into sport.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The 5X might be OK but it doesn't do much for me where the camera is concerned.

I think the Z5 is the only phone right now that may tempt me.

I was hoping to hold out until the Z6 but I don't see that happening.

I don't expect to see the Z6 as a great improvement, unless Sony gets its head out of its arse and fixes the camera.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. The weather is to crap here and i wish i could call out and stay home but i have a workshop to do at the end of the day and there's no one to cover me.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786