WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. The weather is to crap here and i wish i could call out and stay home but i have a workshop to do at the end of the day and there's no one to cover me.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I should be taking advantage of the Z3's water resistance, but I'm using the Moto Maxx today so we'll see how well their nano coating holds up.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like that bad weather that has been wrecking havoc across the middle of the US has made its way into the northeast.

If I didn't know better, it looks like early dusk right now instead of morning rush hour...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There's more important things in life than sport.

Unfortunately there are too many people who take sport way too seriously.

In fairness, some people need that distraction and without sports, I wouldn't have won any of these small pots cash wise this year...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's just a straight up dark and dreary day here. I think I'll need either coffee or some kind of exciting mischief to get me through the day...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey Sahib, the woman next to me is kinda cute. Maybe a bit too old for your, but I've seen many a Hispanic males pill of charms and land older women...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of charms and women, I think that while the break in the schedule allows it, I may decide to start off the year by looking for more interesting things to do. This current cycle I'm on has really taken the fun out of me, which isn't a good thing per se...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is official! I won the fantasy football league championship with a final score of 107-69.

I'll post a shot of my winnings when I get them...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

There's more important things in life than sport.

Unfortunately there are too many people who take sport way too seriously.

Well there is, no doubt about that. But it's a nice distraction and relaxation from everyday problems.

It's always nice to sit back at the evening and enjoy a nice game of football with your dad. Or now, in winter times, to watch ski jumping.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well there is, no doubt about that. But it's a nice distraction and relaxation from everyday problems.

It's always nice to sit back at the evening and enjoy a nice game of football with your dad. Or now, in winter times, to watch ski jumping.
Ski jumping is fun indeed, especially this year :D

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

True, this time didn't go as well as I hoped but hopefully we will have more luck next time.

Well Germans are good as always, they have a nice team. It was better in the past in my opinion, but still Freund managed to win in Oberstdorf.
I've always liked Ammann and cheered for him, now i'm all for Slovenians. What can i say, neighbours first :grin:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That is partially true. It has become a bit of a models show. They worry more about their hairstlye than their perfomances on the field.
But some have gone too far, like Neymar, if you just pass by him he'll roll like a tornado has just hit him.
Rue will know what i'm talking about, i think so at least, you can't be Brit and not to watch football.
yup then then they spend like 3 minutes on the ground . its a shame really.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey Sahib, the woman next to me is kinda cute. Maybe a bit too old for your, but I've seen many a Hispanic males pill of charms and land older women...

there is a girl that I know a bit older than me but we talk from time to time and 2 days ago I helped her on her computer( network printing issue ). shes cute but shes 3 years older and who knows if I got a shot :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In fairness, some people need that distraction and without sports, I wouldn't have won any of these small pots cash wise this year...

I like to think sports can be relaxing. especially with your friends. now that's even more fun :p

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo