WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

there is a girl that I know a bit older than me but we talk from time to time and 2 days ago I helped her on her computer( network printing issue ). shes cute but shes 3 years older and who knows if I got a shot :p

I could never understand people who care about the age when it comes to partners. I've had girls both younger, older and the same age as I am. Though the difference was not huge at all, but that's not the point. Why should a year of birth come in your way, lol.
What matters is that is she cute or not, if she is i'd tell you to go for it.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well Germans are good as always, they have a nice team. It was better in the past in my opinion, but still Freund managed to win in Oberstdorf.
I've always liked Ammann and cheered for him, now i'm all for Slovenians. What can i say, neighbours first :grin:
Thank you :)
This gate changing ruined the competition.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I could never understand people who care about the age when it comes to partners. I've had girls both younger, older and the same age as I am. Though the difference was not huge at all, but that's not the point. Why should a year of birth come in your way, lol.
What matters is that is she cute or not, if she is i'd tell you to go for it.
oh I'm not saying it should matter :p I'm saying that shes just older than me :) I knew her since 6 years old and I'm 21 now ;P

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Well that's the rules. It's same for everyone. Just like i find offside ridicolously stupid rule in football, it's same for everyone, which makes it kinda fair.

Altough i like this new dueling system. In one hand it is unfair, cause two guys can have low jump distances and one of them will still pass while someone who failed a duel but still had a longer distance than the guy from another pair.
It makes thing so much more interesting.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Altough i like this new dueling system. In one hand it is unfair, cause two guys can have low jump distances and one of them will still pass while someone who failed a duel but still had a longer distance than the guy from another pair.
It makes thing so much more interesting.
It's not new thing. It is just something special for new year tournament (or what ever it's called).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I put in a new Gfx and a new bigger hard drive in my computer. Gotta make sure I have a drive to back stuff in :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

there is a girl that I know a bit older than me but we talk from time to time and 2 days ago I helped her on her computer( network printing issue ). shes cute but shes 3 years older and who knows if I got a shot :p

I know you won't have a shot unless you use your cajo?es and inquire...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So i went fondling some phones in the AT&T store and here's my mini reviews.

I love the A9! It is 100% HTC feel in hand. Loved it better than the M9 and M8. Reminded me of the M7, even though that fit better in hand. I picked up the iPhone 6 and the 6+. Comparatively, the A9 is the right size in-between. Like the weight distribution and the feel of HTC's aluminum better. Didn't fondle a 6S, but i can say i loved the A9. Software was good, it feel "just quick enough".

Would i buy one? Hmmm...the price is too HTC - major turnoff. I think at even $375 (16GB) and $425 (32GB), these would have sold nicely. HTC had a sleeper hit and ****ed it up with the pricing. For my tastes...a great spare, especially paired with a Zenwatch 2 for some massive style points.

Consequently, i did not like the feel of the 6 or 6+. I think the best feel in hand iPhones for my taste were the 4/4S and the 5/5S. I'll try the 6S/6S+ to see, but if the design is still the same, my views might be the same.

The Priv is nice! I can see why people like it. I'm not a fan of the keyboard as nothing beats the Bold line for me, but with time, i can be good at it. It feels "slower than it should be" software wise, but all in all, a nice buy. Too rich for my blood price wise. Feel in hand is decent...just wide but lighter than it looks.

I like the V10. I like the rugged type build and the feel of the back. Definitely a two handed device, but just like the Moto Nexus 6, with the right Android Wear device, it is a solid get.

Speaking of Android Wear, i don't like the Urbane at all. Still think the best LG watch so far is the G Watch R. The Urbane just felt off and looked unappealing to me.

I like, but don't love the G4. Feel in hand is good...as light as the Flex 2. I like the Flex 2's back panel a whole lot better. The G4 screams "throw on a leather back"! I like their leather...different from Moto, but still nice. LG UI is still the same. But i can throw a launcher on it and go from there.

Totally ignored the Samsung offerings. I got a note 5 i can fondle anytime. Views are the still same - love the hardware, not a fan of Touchwiz.

Played with the 950 again. I like it, but not love it. Screen isn't as bright as needed (known issue) but still a solid phone. This is like the G4, screaming for an alternative back cover.

All in all, the only thing design wise i liked was the A9. I don't mind light feeling phones, but i like the weight distribution Sony got for the Z3, and as heavy as the Maxx is, it feels good in hand.

I wish either the 930 or G4's camera was on the Z3...

I may go to a best buy to fondle a Moto X 2015. I guess for me, my thoughts haven't changed - I'd only buy hardware wise this year a Note 5, G4 and maybe a A9. Overall, a G4...although the A9 really impressed.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I also like the A-series of Samsung, I was near buying the A7 before. The iPhone 6 size is the perfect fit for me. The 6P is very nice but I find it too expensive. I haven't seen the 950/XL but I'm not interested at the price they sell for here, and without a dock to boot!

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

So i went fondling some phones in the AT&T store and here's my mini reviews.

I love the A9! It is 100% HTC feel in hand. Loved it better than the M9 and M8. Reminded me of the M7, even though that fit better in hand. I picked up the iPhone 6 and the 6+. Comparatively, the A9 is the right size in-between. Like the weight distribution and the feel of HTC's aluminum better. Didn't fondle a 6S, but i can say i loved the A9. Software was good, it feel "just quick enough".

Would i buy one? Hmmm...the price is too HTC - major turnoff. I think at even $375 (16GB) and $425 (32GB), these would have sold nicely. HTC had a sleeper hit and ****ed it up with the pricing. For my tastes...a great spare, especially paired with a Zenwatch 2 for some massive style points.

Consequently, i did not like the feel of the 6 or 6+. I think the best feel in hand iPhones for my taste were the 4/4S and the 5/5S. I'll try the 6S/6S+ to see, but if the design is still the same, my views might be the same.

The Priv is nice! I can see why people like it. I'm not a fan of the keyboard as nothing beats the Bold line for me, but with time, i can be good at it. It feels "slower than it should be" software wise, but all in all, a nice buy. Too rich for my blood price wise. Feel in hand is decent...just wide but lighter than it looks.

I like the V10. I like the rugged type build and the feel of the back. Definitely a two handed device, but just like the Moto Nexus 6, with the right Android Wear device, it is a solid get.

Speaking of Android Wear, i don't like the Urbane at all. Still think the best LG watch so far is the G Watch R. The Urbane just felt off and looked unappealing to me.

I like, but don't love the G4. Feel in hand is good...as light as the Flex 2. I like the Flex 2's back panel a whole lot better. The G4 screams "throw on a leather back"! I like their leather...different from Moto, but still nice. LG UI is still the same. But i can throw a launcher on it and go from there.

Totally ignored the Samsung offerings. I got a note 5 i can fondle anytime. Views are the still same - love the hardware, not a fan of Touchwiz.

Played with the 950 again. I like it, but not love it. Screen isn't as bright as needed (known issue) but still a solid phone. This is like the G4, screaming for an alternative back cover.

All in all, the only thing design wise i liked was the A9. I don't mind light feeling phones, but i like the weight distribution Sony got for the Z3, and as heavy as the Maxx is, it feels good in hand.

I wish either the 930 or G4's camera was on the Z3...

I may go to a best buy to fondle a Moto X 2015. I guess for me, my thoughts haven't changed - I'd only buy hardware wise this year a Note 5, G4 and maybe a A9. Overall, a G4...although the A9 really impressed.

Which phones are you looking forward too(if, any) in 2016?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I also like the A-series of Samsung, I was near buying the A7 before. The iPhone 6 size is the perfect fit for me. The 6P is very nice but I find it too expensive. I haven't seen the 950/XL but I'm not interested at the price they sell for here, and without a dock to boot!

I think the 4.7" -5.2" is the sweet spot. 5.5-5.7" is great for a phablet size. The interesting part is just software. I remember when i was using the M7 and was like...this runs really nice! And I'm using my 2014 tech and go "thus runs really well too!"

I just don't like the vicious cycle currently existing between consumers and OEMs. Hardware is peaking and OEMs are chasing ghosts of Apple profits passed. Meanwhile, software is still not where it should be and is being used as a carrot to get the next hardware device.

I think there are some basic things like split screen that should have been i stock Android years ago, but isn't. I think that for Windows, MSFT should have switched over to x86 support on phones and tablets a year or two ago...so Intel chips would have been nice to use already.

Maybe I'm being too hard, but i think $500 is the new flagship price for OEMs and software updates in a timely manner will break a few companies based on their inability to deliver. LG is doing well here. HTC and Sony are slow. Moto has gotten slow again and not as reliable. Samsung is still doing its own thing.

Very interesting times indeed...

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

I think the 4.7" -5.2" is the sweet spot. 5.5-5.7" is great for a phablet size. The interesting part is just software. I remember when i was using the M7 and was like...this runs really nice! And I'm using my 2014 tech and go "thus runs really well too!"

I just don't like the vicious cycle currently existing between consumers and OEMs. Hardware is peaking and OEMs are chasing ghosts of Apple profits passed. Meanwhile, software is still not where it should be and is being used as a carrot to get the next hardware device.

I think there are some basic things like split screen that should have been i stock Android years ago, but isn't. I think that for Windows, MSFT should have switched over to x86 support on phones and tablets a year or two ago...so Intel chips would have been nice to use already.

Maybe I'm being too hard, but i think $500 is the new flagship price for OEMs and software updates in a timely manner will break a few companies based on their inability to deliver. LG is doing well here. HTC and Sony are slow. Moto has gotten slow again and not as reliable. Samsung is still doing its own thing.

Very interesting times indeed...

Your top five phones in 2015?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Which phones are you looking forward too(if, any) in 2016?

I'm not looking forward to anything, sadly.

I cannot say I'm excited about Sony because they haven't figured out how to properly optimize camera software to take advantage of the damn good sensors they make. I want to see them and HTC strive but I have doubts HTC will build on the solid A9 camera to make anything show stopping. Don't care about Samsung until they lighten up TouchWiz. The S7 should scoop up the upgrades from the S5, so as long as they don't mess up the software even more, it'll sell. LG is in a tough spot so the G5 needs to stand out and they need to clean up the UI. Moto needs to get back to pushing timely updates and keep the product line small...they've got a good formula. Huawei needs to improve EMUI, as their hardware is solid. If ZTE and Xiaomi can get a cleaner US lineup, with aggressive pricing they'll sell. One plus lost me from me from the OPO and couldn't regain me by using the S801 AA chip.

Dear old MSFT...if they drop a Surface devices that makes calls running an Intel chip with x86 support, that'd be eye catching. Outside of that, snoresville until they tweak Windows 10 more.

So I'm a Debbie Downer for 2016. Not looking forward to anything except split screen support on Android finally.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Your top five phones in 2015?

In no particular order:

Note 5, G4, Z5 Compact, Moto X Style and Nexus 6P.

Honorary mention: Zenfone 2, Moto G 2015, HTC A9, 950XL, Idol 3, V10.

Disappointments of the year: G Flex 2 (which got WAY better with 5.1.1.), M9, Z3+, iPhone 6S (more of the same to me) and the OnePlus 2 - to me, was more disappointing than the M9.

Pleasant surprise: ZTE Axon and Meizu Pro 5.

Phone parts that should have been buried: M9's camera, Z3+'s battery, S6's battery, OnePlus X's chipsets and the Snapdragon 810 overall.

Love what the Chinese are doing.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte