WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I could never understand people who care about the age when it comes to partners. I've had girls both younger, older and the same age as I am. Though the difference was not huge at all, but that's not the point. Why should a year of birth come in your way, lol.
What matters is that is she cute or not, if she is i'd tell you to go for it.

It isn't about the age as a number, but the social implications for it. Trust me, for someone who the age difference is 13 years in his current relationship, it counts for something. It still boils down to what both people want, but there is some weight in what the implications of age difference may mean.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes I think people forget what a smartphone is supposed to be . I remembered reading bad reviews for the 810 and 830. After using them I found them solid phones and last me all day and don't slowdown . I guess it's all about the experience and does it meet my expectations . I know I'll be getting a 950 eventually regardless of the bad reviews . I wanna see if it can meet my expectations

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes I think people forget what a smartphone is supposed to be . I remembered reading bad reviews for the 810 and 830. After using them I found them solid phones and last me all day and don't slowdown . I guess it's all about the experience and does it meet my expectations . I know I'll be getting a 950 eventually regardless of the bad reviews . I wanna see if it can meet my expectations

950 is a solid phone that can get better over time with software updates. Very interesting how both the 950 and 5X don't run as well as they should, yet they both have the same chipset combo (950 as more RAM).

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

950 is a solid phone that can get better over time with software updates. Very interesting how both the 950 and 5X don't run as well as they should, yet they both have the same chipset combo (950 as more RAM).

The biggest drawback of the 5X to me is that it only has up to 32GB storage. I'd prefer 64GB storage, especially since it doesn't have a microSD card slot.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Friend's OPX died yesterday. He used it, left it on the shelf for half an hour and when he came back it was dead. He tried to leave it on charger all night but it didn't help.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Friend's OPX died yesterday. He used it, left it on the shelf for half an hour and when he came back it was dead. He tried to leave it on charger all night but it didn't help.

Sorry to hear your friend's phone died. Sounds like they got a lemon from OnePlus. Hope they can get it exchanged under warranty.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I must say i have an incredible luck with the phones. I haven't own much of them since i'm that type of person who doesn't enjoy changes that much, but few of these that i had had almost none malfunctions.

The only one that was acting weird was Asha 300, but that was a digitizer problem that was common for those phones, and it didn't occur until i had it for like, 3 years.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I must say i have an incredible luck with the phones. I haven't own much of them since i'm that type of person who doesn't enjoy changes that much, but few of these that i had had almost none malfunctions.

The only one that was acting weird was Asha 300, but that was a digitizer problem that was common for those phones, and it didn't occur until i had it for like, 3 years.
I had 7 phones, first Nokia I had was 5200 and the first day owning it screen died. But after that no problem whatsoever with any of Nokias . Than I bought Moto last year and I had to exchange it but problems weren't all that big.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like it's on the quieter side of the thread today. Sometimes, quiet can be good.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Aaaaarg, they're just teasing us!

axzgjnq.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb