WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well on the last day of 2015 I got a Microsoft Band 2. More or less setup now but it seems in order to take advantage of music control / Cortana etc I'm going to have to have location and Bluetooth on more or less permanently, which goes against my natural instincts, as I like to get the most out of my battery. I imagine my phone's battery life is going to go downhill.

#firstworldproblems

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great night. Wishing happy new year to everyone going into 2016!

I have location and Bluetooth on my phone 24/7 it never killed my battery on my 830 or 810 :p

Last edited by a moderator:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well on the last day of 2015 I got a Microsoft Band 2. More or less setup now but it seems in order to take advantage of music control / Cortana etc I'm going to have to have location and Bluetooth on more or less permanently, which goes against my natural instincts, as I like to get the most out of my battery. I imagine my phone's battery life is going to go downhill.

#firstworldproblems

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great night. Wishing happy new year to everyone going into 2016!

So you know the drill...mini-review! Mini-review!

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Give me a few days to get used to it. So far is surprisingly comfortable and Cortana integration is good. Not had chance to go out and about with it yet.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just 40 mins now.
d06391f6386f89c9f33ecfd320f4505d.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

How much battery life do you get from a single charge, though? I usually get 2/3 days.

My school day starts from 5am and I keep it going till 5pm. It consists. Of automatic brightness , location on , Bluetooth on , connected to WiFi (since I'm always in campus ) browsing the forums , reading the tech news here and there and I end my day on 30% sometimes 20% oh and pulling email "based on my usage " 3 minutes worth of calling ,

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The biggest drawback of the 5X to me is that it only has up to 32GB storage. I'd prefer 64GB storage, especially since it doesn't have a microSD card slot.

That's why it's a no-go for me. I was surprised that Google didn't go with a 32GB and 64GB setup for the 5X at those prices. Maybe they really wanted to push the 6P more.

I didn't like how they took away the Qi from it either. So I would only buy it to try it in the $250 range.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wanna know if I do get the band 2 will I have to worry about. Screen protector

So far, she's kept the screen scratch free. I was reading something that says it is scratch resistant, but I wouldn't be surprised if you used it and yours ended up with gauges instead of scratches...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

How's the future ;)? Haha better yet how's 2016 do we have flying cars and better politicians and who won the elections in the us :p?

I like your youthful exuberance, but you're bordering on asking for some impossible **** there...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Happy New Year from NYC!

Of course someone is shooting some illegal fireworks behind one of the buildings across from the GF...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb