WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning everyone.

Getting ready for travel to Croatia. I'm just hoping there won't be too much traffic at the border. I hate long rides, and this one will take at least 5 hours.
I can thank that to our great highway infrastruction.

Oh that's right Europe where you can drive to a different country :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Australia is bigger than all of Europe, the United States is bigger than Australia.

Top 5 countries in terms of landmass:

1) Russia
2) Canada (no typos)
3) China
4) USA
5) Brazil

For the record, India is #7 and Mexico is #13...a special nod to two of our regulars here in terms of these two countries. The Aussies are #6.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

1) Russia
2) Canada (no typos)
3) China
4) USA
5) Brazil

For the record, India is #7 and Mexico is #13...a special nod to two of our regulars here in terms of these two countries. The Aussies are #6.

I thought that USA was bigger than China.
Guess i thought wrong.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

1) Russia
2) Canada (no typos)
3) China
4) USA
5) Brazil

I often mention to people that Australia is similar in size to the US, without taking into consideration Alaska. Most people don't realise it's that big.

It's because of this that Australia and the US have similar thoughts about cars. Except most Aussies use their 4x4 off road.

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

"Apple and Android car entertainment technology will become almost universal inside Ford vehicles, according to one of the first major announcement at CES this year."

The Australian

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I often mention to people that Australia is similar in size to the US, without taking into consideration Alaska. Most people don't realise it's that big.

It's because of this that Australia and the US have similar thoughts about cars. Except most Aussies use their 4x4 off road.

Yup, Alaska adds another 20% to the US landmass total. It can fit California + Texas (the 2nd and 3rd biggest states) and almost one of the smaller states in there too.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. It is damn cold here in NYC. I need to write to a crooked politician to fix this chilly weather. Maybe they can tell me global warming isn't real and the janky weather we've been seeing in the US for the past month is a figment of my imagination...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Typical Monday morning shenanigans...vending machine ate $50 from me when buying my rail pass today. Of course, there's no way to refund me on the spot so i have to buy my pass regardless and wait for a few DAYS for them to investigate and refund my money.

US of A for you...really easy to take your cash and really hard to make it or get it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa