WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Typical Monday morning shenanigans...vending machine ate $50 from me when buying my rail pass today. Of course, there's no way to refund me on the spot so i have to buy my pass regardless and wait for a few DAYS for them to investigate and refund my money.

US of A for you...really easy to take your cash and really hard to make it or get it...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
It's the same the world over.

Regardless which service you use. They take your money quickly but take forever to give it back if they've done something wrong.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's the same the world over.

Regardless which service you use. They take your money quickly but take forever to give it back if they've done something wrong.

That's the sucky part about capitalism. At least I'm off from work today, so that makes things a bit more tolerable...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Typical Monday morning shenanigans...vending machine ate $50 from me when buying my rail pass today. Of course, there's no way to refund me on the spot so i have to buy my pass regardless and wait for a few DAYS for them to investigate and refund my money.

US of A for you...really easy to take your cash and really hard to make it or get it...

I'd be mad the whole day if that happened to me

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. It is damn cold here in NYC. I need to write to a crooked politician to fix this chilly weather. Maybe they can tell me global warming isn't real and the janky weather we've been seeing in the US for the past month is a figment of my imagination...

Global warming isn't true !!/s *holds up a snowball* this proves global warming isn't true.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Being mad for a few minutes is OK; being mad the whole days doesn't bring back my $50 any sooner...

50$ is 50$ lost :eek:. I could of payed my phone bill and had money to eat out for a few days . But that's just me ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Global warming isn't true !!/s *holds up a snowball* this proves global warming isn't true.
Actually snow in California would be a good indication that things have gone horribly wrong..

Global warming brings unpredictable weather and very harsh weather.

If history is an indication of the future a severe cold period (ice age) will follow the heating period.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Yup, Alaska adds another 20% to the US landmass total. It can fit California + Texas (the 2nd and 3rd biggest states) and almost one of the smaller states in there too.

Such a precious source of oil, gold and what not, bought from Russia for only 7mil $. And don't tell me 'back then', i'd say it's still a bargain.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
They also have bigger/deadly spiders
deadly snakes and buff kangaroos o.o

I'd still go and live there rather than US. I guess it's because of my imagination. The ideal life for me would be having a house with a porch somewhere in the Australian desert, and spending my days there sitting on the porch with a cold beer while watching kangaroos jumping around.
All alone. With no one near me.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I just played with the Z5 at the mall. I must say i'm not impressed. I definetely expected more of it.
G4 felt much more premium, and if my eyes are right, i'd say it's camera beats Z5's to the knees.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'd still go and live there rather than US. I guess it's because of my imagination. The ideal life for me would be having a house with a porch somewhere in the Australian desert, and spending my days there sitting on the porch with a cold beer while watching kangaroos jumping around.
All alone. With no one near me.
That sounds, ahem...., well extremely boring to be fair. Would be cool for a week but not for longer period. I would like to live in Monaco :)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That sounds, ahem...., well extremely boring to be fair. Would be cool for a week but not for longer period. I would like to live in Monaco :)

That's just the kind of person i am. I don't like the noises and stuff, and i'm not the guy who likes to party alot (unless the music on that party is rock and rock only, and that they have tons of beer). So a breakout to the desert would be just fine.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
50$ is 50$ lost :eek:. I could of payed my phone bill and had money to eat out for a few days . But that's just me ;)

And yet you miss my point. Of course I'll miss the money in the interim until they refund it. But letting that ruin my whole day by being mad all the time makes no sense to me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Such a precious source of oil, gold and what not, bought from Russia for only 7mil $. And don't tell me 'back then', i'd say it's still a bargain.

Clearly if the Russians knew it had all those resources, they wouldn't have sold it. Still, a smart move by the US Government to buy it for the price it did.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I just played with the Z5 at the mall. I must say i'm not impressed. I definetely expected more of it.
G4 felt much more premium, and if my eyes are right, i'd say it's camera beats Z5's to the knees.

Many people expected more of the Z5. It is still good enough...problem is, Sony needs something great for 2016...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Many people expected more of the Z5. It is still good enough...problem is, Sony needs something great for 2016...

And i don't think this new 5 versions of Z6 strategy will do any better.
I see a new Nokia on horizon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And i don't think this new 5 versions of Z6 strategy will do any better.
I see a new Nokia on horizon.

Sony isn't Samsung so they cannot afford to do that. I suppose they can upgrade the Z4 tablet, and a new Z6. Realistically speaking, maybe they should kill off the 5.2" model and just go 4.6" as a Compact and the 5.5" phablet size as the standard. As someone who used a Z Ultra as a daily driver, stock Android is missing multi window badly and any attempt for Sony to revisit that size screen without being able to take advantage of its real estate correctly is a big fail.

Plus, they don't know how to price their models or market appropriately either.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)