WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Actually snow in California would be a good indication that things have gone horribly wrong..

Global warming brings unpredictable weather and very harsh weather.

If history is an indication of the future a severe cold period (ice age) will follow the heating period.

It was more of a reference to that one politician who brought a snowball to say global warming isn't true :p but yeah I agree snow In the valley would be bad for the crops and not to mention lots of people would lose their jobs

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'd still go and live there rather than US. I guess it's because of my imagination. The ideal life for me would be having a house with a porch somewhere in the Australian desert, and spending my days there sitting on the porch with a cold beer while watching kangaroos jumping around.
All alone. With no one near me.

I'm all for that :p I just wouldn't want to pick a fight with a kangaroo :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So that one monitor that acer showcased intrigued me . I'll keep my eyes on it because I wouldn't might upgrading to a newer monitor

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

That's just the kind of person i am. I don't like the noises and stuff, and i'm not the guy who likes to party alot (unless the music on that party is rock and rock only, and that they have tons of beer). So a breakout to the desert would be just fine.

Try New Zealand...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Heading to police station. Have to check in.
I'm staying here as a tourist, so does that mean everyone has to go the police station for an interview or what? Or is it the other thing, you know, the one related to events that occured in Europe in last few months? Hm

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Wow they still do shows!

'They' did all this years, but it was totally different lineup. Not saying that it was bad, i'm still sorry cause Ron left the band.
This now is supposed to be the original lineup with Axl, Duff and Slash. Of course there won't be Matt or Adler, nor Izzy cause no one really knows where he is.

I also think Dizzy's gonna be there, but i don't see anyone reporting it. After all, he was on the Use Your Illusion.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Finally we have rain!
54623d858def6b21fc4e50766fa8d6ac.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So here are two pictures of the stuff we took out of the house. It got collected today. That's what was piled in the garage.

Of course we still have more stuff coming out... Like the upstairs bathroom and other bits.

1c7f5d4c1a2eeef9b63b8d902176f7e9.jpg
88704f7c2aa4cba3fa980fa60fe62e95.jpg

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd still go and live there rather than US. I guess it's because of my imagination. The ideal life for me would be having a house with a porch somewhere in the Australian desert, and spending my days there sitting on the porch with a cold beer while watching kangaroos jumping around.
All alone. With no one near me.
Trust me. You wouldn't like the outback. Aside from all the things that can kill you. There's the issue of extreme heat and lack of water.

It's a very rough existence there. Lots of people get lost out there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion