WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns...dium=referral&utm_campaign=newsletter_4572276

Now all i need is few thousands of dollars, ticket to US, place to stay and that's it.
Since Guns 'n Roses never visited my country, this was the best thing I had...
e379094bb695eca6c3f77766c04ceef3.jpg

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Since Guns 'n Roses never visited my country, this was the best thing I had...
//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/05/e379094bb695eca6c3f77766c04ceef3.jpg

Well that's not bad at all. I haven't even seen those guys.

I assume GnR will show up on Exit festivals in Europe. But again, the closest ones are either in Split - Croatia, or Novi Sad - Serbia.
Wherever i try to go it's too god damn expensive.

If they would show up in Sarajevo, i'd definetely go and see them.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I never got to play around with that app I can't find it in the store anyways:/

You won't. The develop got scooped up by some other company. He went a year between updates at one point and stopped entirely. Very nice app...loved the metro style features and felt to me it looked better on an AMOLED screen.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. It's 20?F on the commute into work today...I'm not complaining as it was 6?F the same time yesterday...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

And some more rain today....very happy about it. It's been almost 4 years since its rained like this around here...
88fa41b69c92801d12e0671043c293bd.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You won't. The develop got scooped up by some other company. He went a year between updates at one point and stopped entirely. Very nice app...loved the metro style features and felt to me it looked better on an AMOLED screen.

OH I see bummer would of liked to try it out .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know who is watching Agents of shield. I gotta say it's s good series. Been watching it for a while and I just finished or better year caught up

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So i went to Best Buy, trolling for Android Wear watches...

God, i love the size of both the Samsung S2 and the Huawei watch. The S2 was decent, very decent. Didn't feel overly small on my wrist and I actually liked the look and feel of Tizen. The rotating bezel is very useful and i could see myself only using the screen if i had to, with that feature. Not at that price though.

The Huawei watch is on point. Light, comfortable, stylish. There are two things i don't like about it...button position (i prefer the traditional 3pm) and the price. Not a fan of the dock charger either. But man, it is really really nice.

Moto 360 2015 is simply a better chip, nicer traditional designed watch. Cons for me are the price and the ambient light sensor placement. Otherwise, interesting offerings.

I really went looking at the Zenwatch 2. I likes it. Bezels are as big as the reviews say. Not a fan of that leather strap at all...instant upgrade. Screen while small looking because of the bezels is a nice AMOLED.

Pros: price, looks, charging system is convenient, built-in speaker which will come to life with Wear 1.4, ambient mode is way better than the 360.

Cons: Bezels (not as bad as reviewers claim, but appear bigger than the SW3), power button feels cheap as ****, sunlight legibility concerns - reminds me of the G Flex 2 in direct sun.

I may still get one. I'd like to see how a smaller Zenwatch 2 would look on the wrist first. This needs a tempered glass screen protector to accentuate the looks more like the 360. The gunmetal is more grey than black, but the silver has the potential with the right Band to look really nice.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

<snip>
The Huawei watch is on point. Light, comfortable, stylish. There are two things i don't like about it...button position (i prefer the traditional 3pm) and the price. Not a fan of the dock charger either. But man, it is really really nice.
<snip>

May I know in particular what you don't like about the charger?

Last edited:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

So I subscribed to Netflix immediately as my two favorite shows are coming up- Banshee and HUMANS. Alas, they're not available. Good thing I can cancel anytime.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So I subscribed to Netflix immediately as my two favorite shows are coming up- Banshee and HUMANS. Alas, they're not available. Good thing I can cancel anytime.
I'm glad to see Netflix expanding to more countries. I've had the streaming subscription ever since it's been available in the US and had the DVD subscription prior to that.

atlantisbRe

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site

Netflix is available for Bosnia now. First month is free for all. Only problem that we have that subtitles are not ready yet. Maybe will be soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte