WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

May I know in particular what you don't like about the charger?

I actually like the Asus way with the Zenwatch 2. From what I'm reading, one has to be a bit careful to ensure the pins line up to charge on the Huawei watch. I was never really a fan of using docks overall, and that's one thing in disliked from as early as the G Watch days. Personally the 360 has the best way to charge these things...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I actually like the Asus way with the Zenwatch 2. From what I'm reading, one has to be a bit careful to ensure the pins line up to charge on the Huawei watch. I was never really a fan of using docks overall, and that's one thing in disliked from as early as the G Watch days. Personally the 360 has the best way to charge these things...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

I see. Well, I never really align it. As long as it's the proper orientation it snaps into place.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see. Well, I never really align it. As long as it's the proper orientation it snaps into place.

Good to hear it.

Well, i like the Huawei. It's just out of my price range currently. Funny enough, i still like the feel of the two i have after the Huawei. Maybe it's because I've been using the Sony for nearly a year and the 360 for 3-4 months now, but i like the fit of both devices.

I've found a cheaper milanese type Band for the Sony and I'm waiting for watch pins i ordered to show up to fully test it out. I guess for me the Sony's standout feature is the reason i still have it...that TFT display gives it the best ambient mode around, along with the best sunlight visibility as well.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

almost hump day. which is good since its that much closer to the weekend. thought this week has felt like a long week for me. must be all the rain since there isn't been much sun since sunday !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

Same old ****, just a different day...

At least it's warmer today.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Wanted to go to the gym, hadn't been there for a while.
But my a****** cousin won't move. He's just eating bread and complaining about him getting fatter. But when i want to take him to exericse, he's like 'There's too much snow outhere'.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

But my a****** cousin won't move. He's just eating bread and complaining about him getting fatter. But when i want to take him to exericse, he's like 'There's too much snow outhere'.
Show him MSFTisMIA's post for Sahib, perhaps he might get energized to go to the gym then...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Yesterday I was like: how did Bosnia get Netflix and we didn't? WTF? Well we got it too apparently, soo whohoo?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Yesterday I was like: how did Bosnia get Netflix and we didn't? WTF? Well we got it too apparently, soo whohoo?

Hahaha, and i was like 'Who's really gonna buy this?'
To be honest, i don't see anyone in Bosnia or Croatia getting super interested in Netflix. Why? Well we Bosnians are a true shepard-beduin like nation and we don't buy anything that we can't touch.
Croats are too smart to buy products that are not submited to their customs.

I hope you'll enjoy though.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Hahaha, and i was like 'Who's really gonna buy this?'
To be honest, i don't see anyone in Bosnia or Croatia getting super interested in Netflix. Why? Well we Bosnians are a true shepard-beduin like nation and we don't buy anything that we can't touch.
Croats are too smart to buy products that are not submited to their customs.

I hope you'll enjoy though.
I will wait till summer, have to do good in school this year since it's the last year for me in "high school"

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You can tell him you'll treat him to some ice cream :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb