WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yesterday I was like: how did Bosnia get Netflix and we didn't? WTF? Well we got it too apparently, soo whohoo?
How's the availability of programs? Here in the Philippines, we're missing like 90% of what's available in the US.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I will wait till summer, have to do good in school this year since it's the last year for me in "high school"

This was supposed to be my last year of highschool too, but it's not. I can thank my mother for that one.
When my teachers begged her to sign me in higher classes she would always refuse. Wanna know why? She didn't want to buy me a new literature.

Though i would finish my education a year earlier, i still like it this way. I have a really nice closed group of friends that i wouldn't trade for one school year.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Now that you've brought GnR topic. I don't like the idea of Adler playing with the rest of them.
He's literatully the only guy i hate from all of these that have been a part of GnR. He's nothing but a doomed drug addict who got kicked out of what was then the biggest rnr band because whe couldn't even play.

Hoping to see Frank again.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So the good news...i collected my championship earnings from the fantasy football league. The bad news is that it wasn't a winner take all. So the total prize money was $300...

1st place: $225
2nd place: 50
3rd place: $25

I'm a bit miffed, but hey, I'll take the $225...now that I've cemented myself in the small league, i just need one person to drop out so i can join the big time one at work ($150 per person, a 14 team league with a winner take all prize and a championship belt).

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo