WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ok this is insane. I can't find an appropriate long sleeved shirt or sweather anywhere in Zagreb. WTF. I've been literally to every single bigger mall and nothing. It's all the same goods but on different places.

Ironically, i'm gonna have to wait till i get back to my small home town and get some clothes there.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. So the good news...i collected my championship earnings from the fantasy football league. The bad news is that it wasn't a winner take all. So the total prize money was $300...

1st place: $225
2nd place: 50
3rd place: $25

I'm a bit miffed, but hey, I'll take the $225...now that I've cemented myself in the small league, i just need one person to drop out so i can join the big time one at work ($150 per person, a 14 team league with a winner take all prize and a championship belt).

Posted via Xperia Z3

Wow that's actually pretty good :p who knew fantasy football can be so lucrative ;p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This bread look kinda, well, dead? From what i see i wouldn't say it's tasty, especially if it's from McDonald's. I hate them so much that i don't even know how to spell them correctly.

Tri-tip isn't sold at McDonald's. Just saying.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This bread look kinda, well, dead? From what i see i wouldn't say it's tasty, especially if it's from McDonald's. I hate them so much that i don't even know how to spell them correctly.

:p well I don't blame you thinking the bread looks a dead blame the camera on my iPod ;) second this is a sandwich made from a local deli place made fresh :) the cook the meat on a slow wood cooker. Also the tomatoes , lettuces , pickles are fresh :3 they make their own bread too. They only make tri-tip one day and that id Friday :p Mia , 99 , and rue know that I think tri-tip is better than cake ;)!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope it didn't hook itself to the boot loader or rom itself :/ not only will that be a PITA to fix it'll be time consuming

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Got it done :) it looks like I had to dos hard reset to erase everything . That worked . And it's not my tablet ;)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Pretty fast data speeds considering I only have 2 bars currently lit up on the phone.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160108_0001.png
    wp_ss_20160108_0001.png
    531.1 KB · Views: 8

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Blame the compression and the not so good camera on my iPod :p. The beef is under the cheese :)

You should take an open faced sandwich style picture of the tri-tip...AKA...

1) Open the sandwich so we can see the meat when you take the picture

2) For Heaven sakes, NOT use the iPod to take said picture of the sandwich...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo