WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
So i downloaded this app for lyrics. It asked me to periodically change my lockscreen. I choosed yes cause i quickly get bored with my lockscreens.

This is what i got.
Now i like when somebody knows what i like. I want a girl like this!

10d71x2.png

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why does everyone wants to be a singer nowdays? Go find yourself a real job. Money don't grow on trees.
Going by what the 'artists' tell you it is a job. It's so hard.... Traveling, playing gigs, having fans... So hard...

You and I both know the reason why everyone wants to be a singer or famous. Easy money.

Too many people want the big bucks because they think it will make their lives easier, etc.

Most of the winners from these shows on TV disappear right after the show. Just goes to show that no one really likes people who get instant fame. not to mention the crap songs they always get them to release insuring they'll disappear instantly even if they had talent.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Going by what the 'artists' tell you it is a job. It's so hard.... Traveling, playing gigs, having fans... So hard...

You and I both know the reason why everyone wants to be a singer or famous. Easy money.

Too many people want the big bucks because they think it will make their lives easier, etc.

Most of the winners from these shows on TV disappear right after the show. Just goes to show that no one really likes people who get instant fame. not to mention the crap songs they always get them to release insuring they'll disappear instantly even if they had talent.

True. I respect every artist that has songs that carries specific meaning, even if it's not the genre i prefer. I respect a good arranged song over a great voice, even better if they have both. But some seem to think that they'll get famous by performing other people's songs, that's not the way it goes. They'll just end up beeing remembered as a guy/girl who sang his or her's song. That's it.

Those singing shows, contests, whatever they call it, sutff like X Factor, are like everything i hate in this world put together on one place. As you said, they're 'famous' as long as the show's beeing aired, then they release a single or an album that is pure sh** composed in 3 days. There they will have one, eventually two songs that those always-want-to-be-in-trend people will hum for a week or two, and then, you shall never see or hear them anywhere (except bad, low rated night clubs).

I think that pop music has the biggest problems of all genres when it comes to 'becoming star over night'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon