WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah and sleeping in crap beds for four days didn't help.

I get you on that one. I was visiting my cousin and stayed at his place for 5 days. I don't think there has been worst time for my spine and neck in my whole life.
Even the pillows were a complete disaster.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes Seahawks won their match !!! Close game though :p

I'm 3 for 3 so far in the playoff office pool on wildcard Sunday. Now, I just need GB to beat the Redskins and I'll be off to a tremendous start. 29 people @ $10 per person (winner take all)...if I can win this pool too, I'd have had a very successful NFL season...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I have a question . Maybe you already answered it but where do you find tine to work on the house :p?

MAYBE Rue decided to take a week off from work and use that vacation time to move in and start to get the house decent...many people whose know they're that their move is a scheduled one will often do that...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm 3 for 3 so far in the playoff office pool on wildcard Sunday. Now, I just need GB to beat the Redskins and I'll be off to a tremendous start. 29 people @ $10 per person (winner take all)...if I can win this pool too, I'd have had a very successful NFL season...

How about Powerball? Heard it's nearly a billion dollars...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This was a rough weekend. Stayed home the entire time. Got more aches and pains all over than you could imagine.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Too much rest is painful or what?

No. Think i caught a cold when my immune system wasn't at its best. I left my scarf home and i should have worn that on Friday during a job interview. I've got one of those trenchcoats where the neck area where your tie is gets left exposed. Had to dress as business professional...

I was so out of it i stayed home all weekend...SMH...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yup, I'm off to a good start...when 4 for 4 on wild card sunday.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

No. Think i caught a cold when my immune system wasn't at its best. I left my scarf home and i should have worn that on Friday during a job interview. I've got one of those trenchcoats where the neck area where your tie is gets left exposed. Had to dress as business professional...

I was so out of it i stayed home all weekend...SMH...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

MAYBE Rue decided to take a week off from work and use that vacation time to move in and start to get the house decent...many people whose know they're that their move is a scheduled one will often do that...

Ah makes sense when you put it that way !

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a question . Maybe you already answered it but where do you find tine to work on the house ?
I had time off over Xmas and I took extra days off last week. We did a lot of stuff on the weekends prior to that.

We tried staying in a B&B chain to avoid driving back and fourth but their beds were on the firm side and we're both side sleepers. It was like sleeping on the floor.

I personally think they were old too but the place kept assuring us that they were new but I could feel the springs. Sad part is the place was really nice other than that.

We don't start living there until the 8th of Feb which feels both too close and too far away. I'm not entirely sure what state the house will be in and we may ask to extend at our flat if we can.

Next few weeks will be interesting.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had time off over Xmas and I took extra days off last week. We did a lot of stuff on the weekends prior to that.

We tried staying in a B&B chain to avoid driving back and fourth but their beds were on the firm side and we're both side sleepers. It was like sleeping on the floor.

I personally think they were old too but the place kept assuring us that they were new but I could feel the springs. Sad part is the place was really nice other than that.

We don't start living there until the 8th of Feb which feels both too close and too far away. I'm not entirely sure what state the house will be in and we may ask to extend at our flat if we can.

Next few weeks will be interesting.

I was also going to ask if you were still living at your apartment while working on your house. I hope you get the majority done before the end of this month.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb