WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

**** no. In fact, I've got to call and YELL at them on my lunch break in a few minutes as it's been a week since the machine ate my $52 and no one has reached out to me.

I don't give a **** how cash strapped they are, they're not getting free money from me...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

I thought you are rolling in the dough since you made out like a bandit in Fantasy Football in your junior league:)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Damn this wind. It's been at least 8 times that electric power went off and came back again in a matter of minutes.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I thought you are rolling in the dough since you made out like a bandit in Fantasy Football in your junior league:)

I find this funny from a man who is as frugal as they come...it doesn't matter of I'm broke or powerball rich, I'm not giving NJ Transit no free money like that...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My guess is you stayed home yesterday because of this and called in sick at work...
No Pants Subway Ride 2016 | Improv Everywhere

I've always been home for this. I am fine not seeing people's underwear, although i support their cause. Of course you have the boobs who find the cute butts and take pictures of that...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah they just said cancer over the last 18 months but they didn't say of where or what. Possibly to avoid people saying stupid things would be my guess or they haven't released the information yet.

Saw something that said liver cancer. If accurate, makes me think about hepatitis...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Saw something that said liver cancer. If accurate, makes me think about hepatitis...

Yeah the news tonight said liver cancer. You could be right with your assessment.

Sad to think he couldn't get a transplant though.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I find this funny from a man who is as frugal as they come...it doesn't matter of I'm broke or powerball rich, I'm not giving NJ Transit no free money like that...

For all you know that ticket machine doles the money out directly to Chris Christie's Super PAC!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've always been home for this. I am fine not seeing people's underwear, although i support their cause. Of course you have the boobs who find the cute butts and take pictures of that...

Other people might be fine seeing your knickers though....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't even know this was a thing:p interesting

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm officially on slower mode today. I'm not rushing to do anything.

I'm in a fast type of day . Driving to places to get food , pick up my sister from work , put on new headlights in my folks car and clean the car. It's all tiring

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss