WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm in a fast type of day . Driving to places to get food , pick up my sister from work , put on new headlights in my folks car and clean the car. It's all tiring
Wait till you start working for a living, today will probably be a cakewalk compared to that...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Being sick sucks as much as being stuck at a Trump rally...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

I still have cough and runny nose since 26 last year. It's getting a little bit better perhaps the single malt is helping my cause.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I still have cough and runny nose since 26 last year. It's getting a little bit better perhaps the single malt is helping my cause.

I never liked getting sick during this time of year. Always a pain in the *** to cure...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I never liked getting sick during this time of year. Always a pain in the *** to cure...

In my case it is a pain to see my little one go through cold/flu/fever etc this time of the year. This has been a bad season, two rounds of over 104F temperature so far....grrr.....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In my case it is a pain to see my little one go through cold/flu/fever etc this time of the year. This has been a bad season, two rounds of over 104F temperature so far....grrr.....

No fun indeed. Hope the little one feels better soon.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I cannot say this fast enough: there is NO phone from any of the major OEMs I'm looking forward to seeing this year.

None.

While I want to see the likes of HTC and Sony and the OEM formally known as Motorola succeed, I'm not holding my breath, really. Maybe I am waiting to laugh at folks buying the iPhone 7 as I hope the rumor is true that Apple drops the 3.5mm jack to find another way to keep their hands in iSheep's pockets with the lightning adapter. Of course if they do and it sells well, then the Galaxy S8 in 2017 will drop the audio jack for a USB Type C adapter too.

SMH...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I cannot say this fast enough: there is NO phone from any of the major OEMs I'm looking forward to seeing this year.

None.

While I want to see the likes of HTC and Sony and the OEM formally known as Motorola succeed, I'm not holding my breath, really. Maybe I am waiting to laugh at folks buying the iPhone 7 as I hope the rumor is true that Apple drops the 3.5mm jack to find another way to keep their hands in iSheep's pockets with the lightning adapter. Of course if they do and it sells well, then the Galaxy S8 in 2017 will drop the audio jack for a USB Type C adapter too.

SMH...

The only thing that's caught my eye is a G4. And more specifically, the G4's camera. There are just bits and pieces of things I like, but not all on one device...and that's the problem.

Here's the list of stuffs appealing to me from 2015 offerings:

Camera: I like the Note 5/G4 (V10 has the same)/950 (XL)/ Nexus 5X/6P and maybe Moto X 2015

Design (materials): I like the Z5, V10, Note 5, G4, Moto X 2015

Design (aesthetics): I like V10, Note 5, Z5, HTC A9

Design (size wise): I like Moto X Force, Z5, A9, G4, 950

Fingerprint scanner: Nexus 5X/6P, A9, maybe Note 5

Software: I like Moto X 2015, Nexus 5X/6P, A9

I'm not trying to be picky but for the case above, I shouldn't have to compromise so much for these offerings at the price ranges these OEMs are selling. I think that on this list, the G4 and the Moto X 2015 offer the most bang for buck. Everything else makes too much comprises at their price points.

And you wonder why I'm not excited over anything coming in 2016?

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Now the song Space Oddity is stuck in my head from playing David Bowie music all day today....Ground control to Major Tom..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99