WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm posting on my Lumia 640 tonight...the battery life on the Nexus 5 is terrible. I did order a new battery and will replace it next week. I'm getting at least two days on my LG G Watch though. Today was an exceptional day, the watch still had 87% battery life left.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm posting on my Lumia 640 tonight...the battery life on the Nexus 5 is terrible. I did order a new battery and will replace it next week. I'm getting at least two days on my LG G Watch though. Today was an exceptional day, the watch still had 87% battery life left.

(Stands in the corner with the smug "I've been telling this guy to try Android Wear for MONTHS now knowing that he'd like it and he was fighting me the WHOLE time about not liking wearing watches and now look at him GLOAT about the long battery life he's getting using Wear." look on his face.

This reminds me of the following commercial: https://youtu.be/x1bIk9gIGNc)

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Glad to be off from work today.

I'm working with some new colleagues who are making me work harder than before because they're not picking up things quickly. One's a slightly man eating feminist who feels she's "the straw that stirs the drink/what do you really know as a man about women's issues since you men have been oppressing us since the dawn of time" - thus she doesn't really follow instructions. She's not a fan of my seniority and that I'm actually competent at my job and I'm a guy. The other has this flatter type affect and instructions go in the vicinity of one ear yet never make it inside.

To be fair to them, my supervisor didn't really give me what I needed to try to make their trainings go smoother by completely disregarding any feedback i have to offer as usual in the aims of pushing her own agenda (if we're short staffed she lacks the capacity to go into an office space in the clinic and see patients directly herself). Now we have another new person starting in two weeks...more fun times ahead...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like you are on your NJ Transit roll. Got ca$h???

I'm off from work today. I'll call NJ transit in an hour to curse someone out. It's on my to-do list today. Got some stuff from the interview I need to take care of.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

6:25am is a great time to dictate some ipadding...the question is, would the wife cooperate?

Not this week anyway. We're both a little exhausted from last couple of weeks. I still haven't slept a full night in over a two weeks now...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

(Stands in the corner with the smug "I've been telling this guy to try Android Wear for MONTHS now knowing that he'd like it and he was fighting me the WHOLE time about not liking wearing watches and now look at him GLOAT about the long battery life he's getting using Wear." look on his face.

This reminds me of the following commercial:

We've been using oat milk lately. Better than soy and not as expensive as almond. There's apparently a shortage of almonds so it's increasing the price of the milk.

I don't mind almond milk but it's hard to get it right for a cappuccino. I haven't tried oat yet.

This is of course keeping in mind that my wife is allergic to milk protein.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It could be worse...she could have told you that the Amazon river is in Antarctica...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We've been using oat milk lately. Better than soy and not as expensive as almond. There's apparently a shortage of almonds so it's increasing the price of the milk.

I don't mind almond milk but it's hard to get it right for a cappuccino. I haven't tried oat yet.

This is of course keeping in mind that my wife is allergic to milk protein.

Haven't had oat milk yet. Must try it one of these days.

Still, good ol' 99 cracks me up from time to time...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Haven't had oat milk yet. Must try it one of these days.

Still, good ol' 99 cracks me up from time to time...

It took me a bit to get used to as the one we bought was very oat tasting but some of the others we tried were good.

With it having gluten I'm wondering how well it will do here. So many anti-gluten people here it's not funny.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So i want to curse the NJ transit customer service folks out, but i have to wait. Basically it'll take 3-4 weeks to know if I'll get my money back. They shipped my claim to head office for it to be processed. Why i want to curse them out is the lady kept rushing and repeating the same line as to why she cannot give me an update yet.

Now i understand this Murican bureaucracy at its finest and that she may be overworked by being inundated with millions of calls like these, but damn man, when you turn getting the most basic information into a fist fight over the phone, you wonder why more people curse you out which makes the cycle of being callous so vicious...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Those who cannot handle won't buy it, but it won't stop them from complaining. I think the Brits are firmly in that second tier group of the best complainers on Earth... Don't worry, ain't nobody can complain at a double PhD level as Muricans do...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Those who cannot handle won't buy it, but it won't stop them from complaining. I think the Brits are firmly in that second tier group of the best complainers on Earth... Don't worry, ain't nobody can complain at a double PhD level as Muricans do...

In the UK it's called 'having a moan'. In Australia you're 'having a whinge'. Australia isn't fond of people whinging as they have this 'no worries' and 'she'll be right mate' attitude. Which is why Australia is the way it is...

Not saying that complaining works but sometimes it can be the start of something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven