WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, the 8X is officially dead. What a sad day. I know dirt has been thrown on the M8, but I'm sorry to see the 8X go...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, the 8X is officially dead. What a sad day. I know dirt has been thrown on the M8, but I'm sorry to see the 8X go...

It's the Nokia/MS effect.... impression is if it's not a Lumia it's not a WP...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You know, working folks dream of money... hitting the lotto.

I never play, because Uncle Sam always wins. And depending on how poor you are, everything changes - not for the better in some cases.

"More money, more problems indeed..."

Money doesn't solve all your problems but it can help, if you're smart about it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. My satire is in perfect working order...which means I'm all ready to go into work today.

Let's see how well it stacks up against the ineptitude of NJ Transit and the boorishness of your magnificent supervisor!

Oh and good morning to you as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

There a lot of stuff in "American English" many 'Muricans cannot pronounce, and yet some of those folks are ready to rip kufis, hijabs and tubans off people's heads.

Damn honkeys...

My lab mate laughed at one of my pronunciations 20 years ago. I had just arrived in USA and wasn't yet familiar with Murican yet. We were both getting our Masters degree and had taken the GRE and the difference in our English section scores was over 400 points. The guy had grown up here and only knew one language and yet his score was less than 50% of the maximum possible. He could pronounce that one word better than I could, didn't mean he knew the language that well, which also happened to be his mother tongue.... SMH.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Had an old penpal the old school way from Finland who shared this stuff with me also. Some of the languages on this earth are hard to learn...

Mandarin, Arabic and Russian from what I hear are quite difficult to learn.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yup that was an interesting announcement yesterday. I was thinking of getting one for an audio player in the car.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You know, working folks dream of money... hitting the lotto.

I never play, because Uncle Sam always wins. And depending on how poor you are, everything changes - not for the better in some cases.

"More money, more problems indeed..."

So many stories of folks winning the lottery and then going bankrupt. Although this time around you would have to be inferior to a doorknob to flush away a billion dollars down the tube.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

If anyone knows about rapes in the new year night in Germany, this is a video of someone bragging what they did to a girl...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Let's see how well it stacks up against the ineptitude of NJ Transit and the boorishness of your magnificent supervisor!

Oh and good morning to you as well.

It is just me in clinic today...my colleague is scheduled off and one may have gotten sick die to "over work" yesterday - which i heard was a zoo.

Maybe things will run smoother with me by myself today...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My lab mate laughed at one of my pronunciations 20 years ago. I had just arrived in USA and wasn't yet familiar with Murican yet. We were both getting our Masters degree and had taken the GRE and the difference in our English section scores was over 400 points. The guy had grown up here and only knew one language and yet his score was less than 50% of the maximum possible. He could pronounce that one word better than I could, didn't mean he knew the language that well, which also happened to be his mother tongue.... SMH.

It's not his fault...Muricans do horrible in the 3 Rs of "readin', ritin', 'rithmatic (for non-Muricans - reading, writing and arithmetic)". The free schooling here is so-so at best and atrocious in poor neighborhoods.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
English has the most exceptions as rules. Other languages focus on the letter as a sound. So less of an issue compared to English.

What kind of language has the MOST important rule to learn is this:

"There is an exception to every rule".

Once you see that, you should know you're up ****'s creek with a hole in the boat and Trump's hair as your method to plug it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It is just me in clinic today...my colleague is scheduled off and one may have gotten sick die to "over work" yesterday - which i heard was a zoo.

Maybe things will run smoother with me by myself today...

Going to be "productive like a boss"?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yup that was an interesting announcement yesterday. I was thinking of getting one for an audio player in the car.

I thought about getting one but HTC has so much other **** i could buy now and be nostalgic over how they've gone to the dogs that I'll pass...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Going to be "productive like a boss"?

Gonna play my Jamaican SKA music and work through the day like a pro instead.

I only want to be "productive like a boss" here if they'll pay me like one...which will happen on the day of Sahib's bachelor party...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

English has the most exceptions as rules. Other languages focus on the letter as a sound. So less of an issue compared to English.

Our main rule, in Southern Slaven's languages, is read exactly the way it's written. So if it's written 'drvo' (tree), you'll pronounce it simply as 'drvo'.

But it's the other grammer rules that make our language so complicated. So many terms and stuff that i have no idea if they even exist in english and have no idea how to name them.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

You sure that's the case? Maybe we pronounce them wrong but we don't know since we all pronounce it like that? ;)

I wasn't talking about that specifically. I know, Americans say Austria, Germans say ?sterreich and every language has it's own variation. But that's not what i was reffering to.
I wanted to say that it's easier for us to learn and master foreign languages cause ours are so difficult.

Have you ever heard Albanians speaking Italian? You really can't see, or hear, the difference between them and native speaker.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99