WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Have you ever heard Albanians speaking Italian? You really can't see, or hear, the difference between them and native speaker.

Nope but Albanian language is so much different than any other language. It's not even remotely close to mine or your language. And Italian is one of the languages that's easy to master.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Mandarin, Arabic and Russian from what I hear are quite difficult to learn.

I had a Syrian refugee in my class. I was teaching him Bosnian (equivalent to Russian) and he was teaching me Arabic.

One of the most complicated languages head to head. But since i know how to read and write Arabic it wasn't so hard for me. After 4 monhts or so i was able to make simple sentences.
Now that they have moved from here i've forgot like 80% of what he taught me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Would be nice if HTC decided to make a windows 10 version of the 8x called 9x !

Young man be thankful for the gift you're receiving... me not posting this heavyweight comeback comment for the opening you provided...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

And i spent all this time thinking why haven't i found a girlfriend in such a long time.

Forgot to tell her to french kiss my armpit.

fz7fiqmyj

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
This was a interesting read. I only know how to read ,write and speak English and Spanish ( Mexico )

I can read, write and speak English, Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian, Montenegrian, Slovenian, a bit of Macedonian and German, lol.

But those first four are like saying you can speak English, American and Australian.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Gonna play my Jamaican SKA music and work through the day like a pro instead.

I only want to be "productive like a boss" here if they'll pay me like one...which will happen on the day of Sahib's bachelor party...

Had so much fun with this, I'm now playing 70s Funk and Disco. Good stuff...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Young man be thankful for the gift you're receiving... me not posting this heavyweight comeback comment for the opening you provided...

I was expecting something along the lines of "you know you're up ****'s creek with a hole in the boat and Trump's hair as your method to plug it"....but the music you are listening today must have been really good to put you in such a generous mood!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was expecting something along the lines of "you know you're up ****'s creek with a hole in the boat and Trump's hair as your method to plug it"....but the music you are listening today must have been really good to put you in such a generous mood!

Sometimes your hand gets tired of shooting fish in a barrel...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo