WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Found Sahib, i saw Laura earlier on Twitter but i couln't find you Mia. Got lost in all those posts.

I'm in there and have on the same look right now going to work because the picture i posted was taken on a winter morning.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

I had something interesting to post, but i forgot what it was. As always with anything, I'll remember when i remember, if i remember...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm in there and have on the same look right now going to work because the picture i posted was taken on a winter morning.

Finally, found you with the magic of CTRL+F. Wish i've remembered that like 15min earlier.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

One of our local bands (well not local, they're just not famous outside the country and to wider audience, only those like me are familiar with them, so i think i can call them local?) have just posted on their Facebook page that they'll do a free gig in a pub that has the least hillbillies as their customers.
I'm very interested in the outcome.

And hillbilly was the closest term to our 'Šaban'. Wanted to write Joe, but you guys use 'average Joe' to describe everyday person, but our word would rather mean a redneck or somethink like that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

I had something interesting to post, but i forgot what it was. As always with anything, I'll remember when i remember, if i remember...

Now i remember what it was...

There is a crime show called "American Greed" and a slight spinoff called "American Greed: Fugitives". The difference between both is that the caught the perps in the former, while the ones in the latter at are still at large.

Definitely worth watching, especially if people have Hulu. Whenever i watch an episode, i end up with the same conflict at the end:

While I'm empathetic to the victims who lost $, it goes to show you that sometimes in Murica there is never enough money...some will take calculated risks to secure their future, and some are almost as greedy as the crooks themselves...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I know Sport will disagree with me on this one.
Oh yes, I will :D
I can't be sure because I was born 6 years after we were our own country so I never experienced the Communism over here. I think we would have been better if we stayed out of Yugoslavia.
The reason why our opinions differ is where we were at before going into Yugoslavia. We were the most developed country in YU, second was Croatia. Belgrade was center of everything so the money that was earned over here was sent to Belgrade. With that money the pushed forward the development of areas close to Belgrade and others that were underdeveloped, Bosia was one of then, no offence. So instead of spending money over here it was spent over Yugoslavia. So that's why it wasn't good for us. That's my view on it at least, some people here won't agree with me, grandfather is one of them but I don't care.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh yes, I will :D
I can't be sure because I was born 6 years after we were our own country so I never experienced the Communism over here. I think we would have been better if we stayed out of Yugoslavia.
The reason why our opinions differ is where we were at before going into Yugoslavia. We were the most developed country in YU, second was Croatia. Belgrade was center of everything so the money that was earned over here was sent to Belgrade. With that money the pushed forward the development of areas close to Belgrade and others that were underdeveloped, Bosia was one of then, no offence. So instead of spending money over here it was spent over Yugoslavia. So that's why it wasn't good for us. That's my view on it at least, some people here won't agree with me, grandfather is one of them but I don't care.

No offence taken, that's pure reality. Everyone has their own reason for both agreeing and disagreeing. I assume your grandfather was raised in YU, and that's the reason he feels the way he does. You guys have always had, not perfect, but always better both financial and ethnical situation there, and it's normal that you wanted independecy.
On the other side, here, in Bosnia, things weren't so great, but they sure were better than now. At least we had all of our factories working and making profits, we even made god damn fighter jets in Mostar. Now all that has been 'privatised', fully legaly, and succesfully, yup - my a**. Your country can't have a great life standard when your politicans have an average wage of 2600 € while the average worker has around 400€ (and trust me, it's even lower than that), their pensions are 1100€, while others have around 150€. You get the point.

Oh, also my grandfather was part of the Communist party, and was kinda high ranked in our area, and had s*** load of money, lol. He still has Tito's portrait on the wall, over the place he sits. And he had a huge influence in my childhood, and still has, that's where my affection to communism comes from i guess, lol.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I do feel and strongly believe that the less bread youeat the healthier you are.
But again i haven't completely removed it from my menu, i don't eat it that much.
If it's cheap store bought bread I'll agree with you. The amount of extra crap in it is probably what's unhealthy about it.

However, proper made bread contains many good things in it. There absolutely nothing wrong with eating bread. We've done it for thousands of years. For many in the past it was pretty much their diet that sustained then.

Not that I'm thinking that people in the past had it good as that's untrue. Many died young mostly due to disease and malnutrition.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This truly sickens me.

https://atlasmonitor.wordpress.com/...versity-accepts-thesis-on-vaccine-conspiracy/

The university should hang it's head in shame. The only thing it's doing it's is giving her credentials that she doesn't deserve.

Worst part is that she'll use then to become an 'expert' because she has a PhD. The fact that it's in humanities will elude people I'm sure. She'll just call herself Dr. And everyone will agree with her. Totally sicking.

Have I mentioned there's a huge anti-Vax crowd in Australia?

I can't believe how dumb our western culture has become sometimes.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This truly sickens me.

https://atlasmonitor.wordpress.com/...versity-accepts-thesis-on-vaccine-conspiracy/

The university should hang it's head in shame. The only thing it's doing it's is giving her credentials that she doesn't deserve.

Worst part is that she'll use then to become an 'expert' because she has a PhD. The fact that it's in humanities will elude people I'm sure. She'll just call herself Dr. And everyone will agree with her. Totally sicking.

Have I mentioned there's a huge anti-Vax crowd in Australia?

I can't believe how dumb our western culture has become sometimes.

I have not read the whole thing. But from what i have i can see it's about those idiots who are fighting vaccination. Personally i'm a fan of conspiracy theories, just cause they can be interesting and funny from time to time. And let's be clear, i don't trust pharmacy industry about everything. But this here is just nonsense and someone trying to get their names outhere by any means possible.

How the f*** a vaccine can cause authism, it last like a half of a second to get it done.
If that's the truth, then let's all never take pennicilin again and die from some stupid a** disease.

Here in Balcans people are not even seriously considring or paying any attention to those who oppose vaccines. Just like that. You guys should try that.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

If it's cheap store bought bread I'll agree with you. The amount of extra crap in it is probably what's unhealthy about it.

However, proper made bread contains many good things in it. There absolutely nothing wrong with eating bread. We've done it for thousands of years. For many in the past it was pretty much their diet that sustained then.

Not that I'm thinking that people in the past had it good as that's untrue. Many died young mostly due to disease and malnutrition.

I hardly ever buy bread from the stores. And of course it has some good ingredients in it, but over consuming any kind of bread can't be good. Ad that's what i'm talking about. People think they're not eating it too much, but in fact most of them are. Combine that with all the junk food available, what you get is increased hart attack rates and obesity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb