WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Well this is just wonderful.
Some crazy app messes up everything.

For some reason it changed the name of Rammstein's Ich tut dir weh into, well, that. I have no clue what that actually means.

71dd1ff.png

0c7d918.png

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This truly sickens me.

https://atlasmonitor.wordpress.com/...versity-accepts-thesis-on-vaccine-conspiracy/

The university should hang it's head in shame. The only thing it's doing it's is giving her credentials that she doesn't deserve.

Worst part is that she'll use then to become an 'expert' because she has a PhD. The fact that it's in humanities will elude people I'm sure. She'll just call herself Dr. And everyone will agree with her. Totally sicking.

Have I mentioned there's a huge anti-Vax crowd in Australia?

I can't believe how dumb our western culture has become sometimes.

How can this even be accepted?! Has the university lose thier minds?. I'm no expert but I know vaccine have keep many deadly illnesses at bay and keep people from dying .this will enable people who buy into this.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hardly ever buy bread from the stores. And of course it has some good ingredients in it, but over consuming any kind of bread can't be good. Ad that's what i'm talking about. People think they're not eating it too much, but in fact most of them are. Combine that with all the junk food available, what you get is increased hart attack rates and obesity.

I rather eat everything in moderation :p that way I don't exclude myself from any food :) I like bread too but I don't eat a lot

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

my thought process was I saw lights in the back ignoring the rest then I saw a tail then I saw the watch then him and the girl.
Ummm... That's probably the wrong order of things. Just saying.

Mine went in an entirely different direction to yours.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

my thought process was I saw lights in the back ignoring the rest then I saw a tail :p then I saw the watch then him and the girl.

And yet, you managed to still the most important thing in the picture - the GIRL - LAST...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs