WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ummm... That's probably the wrong order of things. Just saying.

Mine went in an entirely different direction to yours.

I saw the girl only the first time and then when i looked again, i saw AZ.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I spent the whole morning setting up a tv for my grandfather. Big mistake.
I connected everything nicely, wanted to turn the tv on grandfather was like, let me re-arrange those cables a bit. So he messed up the whole god damn thing.
Now the iptv won't work and he's accusing me of braking it.

Man i've lost all my nerves. Eventually i gave up, went home and i don't give a f*** what's gonna happen.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. For a holiday weekend, I'm not as excited. Maybe that's because I'm working tomorrow...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So Sony decided to bring the Z5 family to the US...

..but before you celebrate, it would appear that they plan to strip out the fingerprint scanner.

W.T.F?

And you wonder WHY i prefer to just buy unlocked, international models. If i wanted a Z5 without the fingerprint scanner, I'd buy a Z3+ or kept the Z3. It is a ginormous ****-up if this is what they choose to do.

SMH.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

..but before you celebrate, it would appear that they plan to strip out the fingerprint scanner.

W.T.F?

And you wonder WHY i prefer to just buy unlocked, international models. If i wanted a Z5 without the fingerprint scanner, I'd buy a Z3+ or kept the Z3. It is a ginormous ****-up if this is what they choose to do.

SMH.

Sometimes i wonder if these companies are really in the business of making money or are in the business of talking about how successful they are. As much as i dislike certain things Apple does, they understand if you don't rent mindshare in consumers in a very personal and tangible way, you don't keep your hands in their pockets permanently.

There is no real reason that a big conglomerate like Sony shouldn't just use their chops and have a North American variant with ALL the bands on them. If Moto can launch 2 phones in the past 2 years with bands for Sprint and Verizon included (Nexus 6 & Moto X Pure Edition), Sony with supposedly more resources should have done the same.

**** like this make me almost want to go back to a Nexus or worse, buy a popular Samsung. It is just plain inexcusable. Really is...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes i wonder if these companies are really in the business of making money or are in the business of talking about how successful they are. As much as i dislike certain things Apple does, they understand if you don't rent mindshare in consumers in a very personal and tangible way, you don't keep your hands in their pockets permanently.

There is no real reason that a big conglomerate like Sony shouldn't just use their chops and have a North American variant with ALL the bands on them. If Moto can launch 2 phones in the past 2 years with bands for Sprint and Verizon included (Nexus 6 & Moto X Pure Edition), Sony with supposedly more resources should have done the same.

**** like this make me almost want to go back to a Nexus or worse, buy a popular Samsung. It is just plain inexcusable. Really is...

I really don't think Sony mobile phones ever were very popular in the US. Although Lenovo owns Moto, the Moto brand has a long history in mobile phones in the US. Sony is more popular in Europe, since Sony acquired Ericsson, (a huge player in Europe, but not in the US).

Americans are familiar with Sony, but not for mobile phones.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

W.T.F?

SMH.

By the time they get their head out of the sand, the Chinese phones will eat their lunch and will have a fingerprint scanner as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Nexus 6P, get it, get it....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99